Skullcandy headphones deliver superior audio in a stylish package. With a diverse product lineup, you can find wired and wireless headphones, traditional on-ear designs or canal earbuds. Quite a bit cheaper than other brand-name headphones, Skullcandy has attracted a devoted following who know the music is what matters.
What Headphone Styles are Offered by Skullcandy?
- On-ear headphones. These devices are held in place by a strap or band that wraps around or over your head to hold them in place. These headphones sit on the ear and do not cover the ear completely.
- Over-ear headphones. Held in place by an overhead/around the head strap or band, these headphones fully cover the ears.
- Earbuds. Skullcandy offers both in-ear and canal earbuds, often a good choice if you wear them while exercising.
What Kinds of Earbuds Does Skullcandy Offer?
Skullcandy sells both in-ear and canal earbuds. The latter sit deeper within the ear than traditional earbuds.
Sports earbuds are designed for physically active users who need earbuds that can hold up against sweat, wear, and tear. These earbuds are designed to withstand a collision or being jostled while in motion.
Wireless earbuds connect to your device via Bluetooth. They wrap around your head via a loose strap to hold the connecting earpieces together. You have the ability to control phone calls, track music, and adjust volume levels through the headphones. Wired earbuds are also available.
Different models of Skullcandy headphones have different features, including:
- Bluetooth wireless: Bluetooth wireless headphones pair with audio devices for a hands-free listening experience.
- Onboard mic/remote: This feature allows wearers to navigate between calls and music. The combination of headphones and microphone allows listeners to take private audio and video calls without having to hold the phone up to their face to hear and speak.
- Advanced sound technology: Many of these headphones are outfitted with advanced audio technology that produces precise high tones, warm vocals, and deep bass sounds.
- Tough headbands: Some Skullcandy headphones have flexible, tough headbands. They are equipped with a metal understructure, which adds to their longevity.
- Detachable cases: Some Skullcandy products come with detachable cases. These functional cases help extend the life of the headphones.
Shopping Certified Refurbished Skullcandy Headphones
eBay's Certified Refurbished program can help you get an unbeatable value on Skullcandy headphones. These items are guaranteed to arrive in like-new condition, including accessories, instruction manuals, and packaging. If it belongs in the box, it'll be there. Buyers are protected by a 2-year warranty and free 30-day return/replacement policy that starts when you receive the headphones. Only a select group of sellers is eligible to participate in the program, and eBay monitors them to ensure key metrics are being hit. If you're looking for a great pair of Skullcandy headphones at a fantastic price, shopping Certified Refurbished items is the way to go.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Skullcandy.