Skullcandy headphones are small speakers worn around, on, or in a listener’s ear to give individuals the ability to hear sound from audio devices privately. This company's various headphone styles are designed for listening to audio files as well as taking telephone calls. Some of their headphones are wired, while others are wireless.What headphone styles are offered by Skullcandy?
- Skullcandy offers on-ear headphones. These devices are held in place by a strap or band that wraps around or over your head to hold them in place. These headphones sit on the ear and do not cover the ear completely.
- Over-ear headphones are held in place by an overhead/around the head strap or band. These headphones cover the entire ear and surround it fully.
- Wireless headphones can be operated via Bluetooth without the use of a wire. They are available in both on-ear and over-ear models.
- Skullcandy headphones come in a variety of colors.
Sports earbuds are designed for physically active users who need earbuds that can hold up against sweat, wear, and tear. These earbuds are designed to withstand a collision or being jostled while in motion.
The wireless earbuds connect to your device via Bluetooth. They wrap around your head via a loose strap to hold the connecting earpieces together. You have the ability to control phone calls, track music, and manipulate volume levels through the headphones. Wired earbuds are also available.What are some features of Skullcandy headphones?
Skullcandy features include:
- Bluetooth wireless: Bluetooth wireless headphones pair with audio devices for a hands-free listening experience of audio files and phone calls.
- Onboard mic/remote: This feature allows wearers to navigate between calls and music. The combination of headphones and microphone allows listeners to take private audio and video calls without having to hold the phone up to the face to hear and speak.
- Advanced sound technology: Many of these headphones are outfitted with advanced audio technology that produces precise high tones, warm vocals, and deep bass sounds.
- Tough headbands: Some Skullcandy headphones have flexible, tough headbands. They are equipped with a metal understructure, which adds to their longevity.
- Detachable cases: Some Skullcandy products come with detachable cases. These functional cases help extend the life of the headphones.