Shark Self-Propelled Vacuum Cleaners
Shark vacuum cleaners with self-propelled technology offer effective cleaning power for all of your floors, from carpets to tile to hardwood. With patented Complete Seal technology, swivel steering, and styles ranging from corded to cordless to robot, there are a Shark self-propelled vacuum cleaners to conquer every floor cleaning challenge.
Which Shark vacuums are built for cleaning pet hair?
Removing pet hair and dander from your carpets and floors is an ongoing challenge for pet lovers. Shark offers several different models and configurations to clean and remove pet hair, including:
- Shark Rotator NV752 Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright
- Shark Rocket Ultralight HV302
- Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away NV501
- Shark Rocket TruePet HV322
How does a self-propelled Shark vacuum work?
Self-propelled units use technology to aid and ease the weight and strain of pushing through different heights of carpet while maintaining full suction. Essentially, a self-propelled machine is built so that the front wheels automatically help to pull the machine forward for you.
What's the difference between a bagged and a bagless cleaner?
The difference between the two types of vacuum cleaners has to do with how the cleaner controls the dust accumulated during use. Bagged vacuum cleaners use paper bags to hold the dirt, hair, dander, and dust. When full, the bag is removed and thrown away with the contents inside and a replacement bag is inserted. Bagless cleaners use a plastic canister to contain all the contents and use HEPA filters to filter out dust and allergen particles. When full, the plastic container can be emptied and frequently can be fully taken apart to be washed and dried.
How does a Shark iRobot vacuum work?
Using a downloadable app, you can set up your Shark iRobot vacuum schedule and operate it completely from your smartphone or wireless connected device. You can also control it via Google Voice or Amazon Alexa. For the increased results with this unit, follow these setup steps:
- Set up the charging dock on a flat, level surface, against a wall where it can easily maneuver in and out to the charging dock.
- Check the area where it will be in use for any obstructions on the floor such as children's toys, appliance cords, shoes, or curtains that graze the floor.
- Use the downloadable app to set up cleaning schedule and clean remotely.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Shark.