Seat Covers for GMC Yukon
Seat covers for your GMC Yukon are the perfect answer when you need to cover any rips or stains on your car seats. They're also a creative way to add a touch of your personality to the interior of your car. These seat covers are available by the year and model of your GMC Yukon and come in a wide variety of standard and custom designs, colors, material options, and styles.What materials are seat covers made from?
The easiest way to choose the right material for your seat covers is to evaluate how you use your ride. Where do you travel the most? Do you have kids who will come in contact with the upholstery? These are just some things to consider when choosing from the four most sought-after materials for GMC Yukon seat covers:
- Leatherette: This is a treated and textured vinyl that resembles the look of leather. It offers simple wipe-down cleaning and is durable against fading and scratches.
- Neoprene: This synthetic rubber material is used to make wetsuits. It offers a soft cushion and is flexible. Neoprene is also 100% waterproof and easy to spot clean.
- Ballistic nylon: Ballistic nylon is a rugged fabric with a shiny, smooth surface that's resistant to scuffs, stains, and water.
- Canvas: Canvas is a sturdy cotton and polyester blend that's strong, soft, and machine-washable.
There are three main types of seat covers. Each offers its own benefits. Here are the three types of GMC Yukon seat covers, and the key differences between them:
- Custom: When designing these type seat covers, each curve and contour is taken into account, including any of the ergonomic controls that may come with your seats. They're also made from the highest quality materials.
- Semi-custom fit: They're made from a more basic pattern for compatibility with your specific GMC Yukon vehicle's seats. Most of them are also open-sided, so they won't block the side airbags.
- Universal: They're made from a general pattern and will fit all styles of bucket seats. They also slip on and off very easily.
In general, you can wash your cloth seat covers for your GMC Yukon by hand. To be safe, always check the label on your seat covers. Hand wash your covers in cold water with a little bit of mild soap. Don't use any bleach. Lie your Yukon seat covers flat to dry, which will prevent shrinking.