Ford Expedition Seat Covers
Ford Expedition drivers are likely carrying around a lot of people and cargo with them. To protect your Expedition as you travel, you can put on seat covers. There are a variety of materials and designs to choose from, and all of them are made to live up to wear and tear.Do seat covers fit multiple Ford Expedition year models?
Some seat covers provide a universal fit that does a fairly good job of protecting your seat's original fabric. These covers could be an option for drivers looking for a practical solution. Other seat covers have a custom fit according to the make, model, and year of the vehicle. A 2004 Ford Expedition, for example, may have slightly different dimensions than a 2010 Expedition. A custom seat cover fits just right with a vehicle’s seams and seat belts.Are there any leather seat covers for Ford Expeditions?
Ford Expedition seat covers include the Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers. These products are made with genuine leather on the front and mesh on the sides and back for a secure fit. These have been designed to fit most low-back and high-back bucket seats. You have a choice of black or grey. CalTrend also has rear and front leather seat covers. They include top-grade material on the surface and vinyl on the sides and back. You can get a CalTrend product that fits your bucket seats. You can also get one that fits bench seats, including 60/40 and 40/20/40 split rear seats. Color choices include beige, black, charcoal, and grey.What are leatherette seat covers?
This material is imitation leather. As a synthetic product, it's easy to maintain by simply wiping it clean with a damp cloth. In many cases, leatherette looks and feels like real leather. Companies that offer leatherette Ford Expedition seat covers include:
CoverKing makes many custom-fit products for Ford Expeditions. They include:
- Spacer Mesh: It's breathable, cool, and sporty with a knit-like weave.
- Cordura Ballistic: This is made out of dense, 1680 denier cordura fabric. These CoverKing seat covers include a water-resistant lining.
- Polycotton Drill: This has the soft feel of cotton with the durability of polyester.
- Saddle Blanket: With wild-west styling and foam cushioning, these seat covers are comfortable and unique.
- Velour: Super soft and comfortable, velour feels great during long car trips or on cold winter days.
- Neosupreme: This material offers a sleek look, tight fit, and water resistance.
- Rhinohide: Made out of durable polyvinyl chloride (PVC), it has added polyester backing for strength. It's resistant to abrasions, tears, and punctures.