Scooby-Doo is a popular cartoon created by Hanna-Barbera. Each episode features a villain, and the Mystery Inc. crew must solve the mystery. When you're a fan of the dog and the rest of the crew, it's interesting to learn about the toys that are available.Who are the different characters in Scooby-Doo?
When you want to enjoy the Hanna-Barbera series at its best, it's important to know about all of the characters. While there are frequently different villains, including ghosts and monsters, the five main characters are:
- Scooby-Doo: A talking Great Dane
- Shaggy: Scooby-Doo's owner
- Velma: The brains of the operation
- Fred: The leader of Mystery Inc.
- Daphne: The fashionable redhead
A variety of different toys are available from the new Scooby-Doo as well as from the older animated series. You might be able to find a haunted mansion, a zombie, a ghost, and other monsters to help bring the entire animated show to life. Toys come in several forms, including:
- Plush toys
- Action figures
- Play sets
- Board games
- Video games
Scooby-Doo and the animated series has been around since 1969. Over the years, a variety of video games and toys have been created that feature the entire gang. Whether you're in the market for a plush Scooby, an action figure, or a board game, you want to know whether you're getting a new Scooby-Doo toy or an older version. There are a few ways to determine the age of a toy:
- Description: Read through the description to know what you're getting.
- Tag: Look for a tag on the item to tell you when it was manufactured.
- Overall design: Watch the new and old cartoon to spot the subtle differences in the characters and background features.
When making sure that the toy will work for the person who will be playing with it or collecting it, you should keep the following features in mind:
- Age appropriateness: Check the packaging to find the minimum suggested age for the toy.
- Type of toy: From plush to board game, there are a variety of items on the market to meet individual preferences.
- Character: Determine if it focuses on one character, such as Scooby, the whole group, or even one of the villains.
- Vintage or New: Determine whether the toy is old or new.