The Tech-Lover's Guide to SanDisk 32GB Flash Drives
Whether traveling the world, hanging out with friends, or creating special memories with loved ones, being able to store precious moments digitally keeps them handy and safe. SanDisk 32GB USB flash drives offer space for video, audio files, business presentations, photos, and much more.What are the specifications of SanDisk 32GB flash drives?
- Security: SecureAccess software creates a folder on the drive that's password-protected with 128-bit AES encryption. Store any files there you want to keep private.
- Slim: If you're on the go a lot, compact plug-and-stay models slide into your laptop or smart phone and maintain a smooth profile. This helps avoid snags or accidents in transit, and fits easily inside carrying cases.
- Storage capacity: 32GB of memory means room for approximately 4,000 high-resolution photos, 8,000 songs, or four hours of full HD video.
- Protection: Retractable drives offer extra protection from scratches and damage while bouncing around in your purse or pocket.
These 32GB flash drives work with a number of everyday devices. Some of these include:
- PC: USB type 2.0 and 3.0 flash drives are compatible with Windows 10. Some models are compatible with Windows Vista as well.
- Apple: iXpand 32GB storage drives use a Lightning connector to link with Apple iPhones and iPads. This lets you free up precious hard drive space. The flexible Lightning interface slides through many cases so you don't need to remove the phone or tablet from its holder.
- Android: Dual-type 32GB flash drives have a standard connector on one end, and a micro-USB interface on the other that attaches to many Android smartphones and tablets. After downloading the files you want, slip the USB drive into your laptop to transfer them quickly.
- USB Type C: Type-C ports are smaller than standard connectors and reversible, meaning they're never upside down.
Standard USB 2.0 drives have a maximum transfer speed of 60 Mbps. USB 3.0 drives offer maximum speeds of up to 640 Mbps. This can provide data transfer rates that are 10 times faster than USB 2.0 models.Are SanDisk USB 3.0 flash drives backward compatible?
USB 3.0 storage devices work with both 2.0 and 3.0 USB ports. The USB flash drive's transfer speed depends on the device port you connect it to. for instance, laptops with USB 3.0 ports offer faster speeds than 2.0 ports.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by SanDisk.