Major League Baseball and San Francisco Giants Apparel & Souvenirs
The pastime game of millions. When the boys of summer take the field hoping they stay alive for the championship game of October, fans around the world show their support. From jerseys and T-shirts, to baseballs, bats, and bobble heads, the options for fans (women, men, and children) to show their pride are numerous.What are the options for clothing items?
MLB has produced almost any piece of clothing you can image for the hardcore game follower. Whether your team like San Francisco Giants is featured on a T-Shirt for men or women, or a favorite player is named, many items are available. Some of the most popular items are included here.
- The logo is featured on the best-selling T-shirt item. As most games are played in the heat of summer, the light T-shirt is a favorite.
- For late-night games or those lucky enough to play deep into autumn, the hoodie instead of a T-Shirt is a popular piece of apparel. With long sleeves, a hood, and a zipper, organizations like the San Francisco Giants can have apparel worn year round.
- Organization featured socks, shoes, gloves, intimate apparel for women, and even scarves can be worn by MLB men and women alike.
- The Majestic Team jersey (with or without a hoodie) is another popular favorite shirt. Replicas of what your favorite player, like Posey (Giants star), might wear are top sellers.
Every MLB team has some sort of souvenir available. Organizations with millions of individual fans, like the San Francisco Giants, feature their premiere star players to sell more shirts and jerseys.
- Every group has a cap available. That's why even caps with other sport logos on them are called baseball caps.
- The San Francisco Giants, for example, have their start player Buster Posey featured on jerseys and shirts. Even after his retirement those products will be available as long as they sell.
- In collegiate sports putting a player's name on the jersey isn't legal. But professional players get a cut of the profits from products that feature their names.
If a lover of the game can dream a product featuring their team, that item is likely available. Shot glasses, bobble-heads, pens, and many more items are sanctioned and sold.
- The bobble-head is a featured and favorite item. Sometimes offered in limited editions at the team game, some of these bobble-heads become collectors items. A San Francisco Giants Barry Bonds or Buster Posey bobble-head, over time, could become a valuable collectable.
- Some teams sell fully signed baseballs by each player for that season. Again, these could become collectors items over time.
- Lanyard key chains, earring charms, skull decals, and Charlie Brown commemorative San Francisco Giants characters are just a few of the hundreds of various MLB non-apparel souvenirs available.