Samsung NX Digital Cameras
Samsung is a South Korean electronics manufacturer that was founded in 1969. This company produces hundreds of different electronic devices, and it has assembly plants in over 80 countries. Find devices from the NX series that fit your needs within this comprehensive selection.What is an NX digital camera?
An NX camera is a mirrorless interchangeable lens camera that is part of the NX series. Mirrorless interchangeable cameras are different from traditional cameras in one notable way. Unlike conventional cameras, these photography devices do not contain any optical mirrors. Traditional devices use mirrors to convey images from the lens to the viewfinder, but mirrorless devices in the NX series use a high-definition digital sensor instead.
This sensor sends digital information to the viewfinder, and this sensor also captures photographs. Mirrorless interchangeable cameras are similar to DSLR devices in that they both have digital components, but DSLR devices still contain conventional mirrors.How much data can NX digital cameras hold?
These types of devices do not store data in internal memory drives. Instead, they store pictures and video on interchangeable memory modules. These memory sticks can hold up to a terabyte of data, which means that you could conceivably take thousands of pictures or shoot dozens of hours of video footage with a single memory stick. Many photographers carry multiple memory sticks, and they switch these devices out when one runs out of room.How do you connect an NX camera to a computer?
When you are ready to upload photos or videos to your computer, follow these simple steps:
- Connect the camera to the computer: Some NX cameras are capable of connecting to computers over a local Wi-Fi network. To use this capability, access the Wi-Fi settings on your camera. Otherwise, connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Download software: If this is the first time that you have connected your device to your computer, you may be prompted to install drivers or software. Wait for this process to complete.
- Access your files: Using File Explorer on Windows computers and Finder on Apple computers, navigate to your device's internal storage. You can then copy or view pictures or videos that are stored on your device.
You can alternatively remove the memory stick from your photography device and connect it to your computer directly:
- Remove the memory stick from the camera by pressing down lightly on the memory module.
- If your computer is equipped with a slot that is designed to admit the type of memory module you are using, insert the memory stick directly into this slot.
- Otherwise, connect the memory stick to a USB device that is connected to your computer.