All about the Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone for T-Mobile
While all phones give you the ability to make calls and even text your friends or family, smartphones often have additional capabilities that may make it easy for you to stay up-to-date with friends and family. The Samsung Galaxy S4 T-Mobile smartphones are an option that feature different software and hardware that could help you get through your day.How big is the Galaxy S4?
The S4 for T-Mobile is about 5.38 inches by 2.75 inches with a depth of 0.31 inches. It has a rounded, plastic body with a 5-inch super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. It has a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and up to 16 million colors. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. See the manufacturer site for details.What memory options are available for the T-Mobile S4?
There are three different versions of the S4 for T-Mobile. Depending on the version, the device has 16, 32, or 64GB of internal memory. All versions of this device have 2GB of RAM and a dedicated microSD card slot that supports up to an additional 64GB of storage. This allows you to increase the number of apps and other software you may want to install on your Android phone.Does the Galaxy S4 have a camera?
The S4 T-Mobile phone has two cameras that you can use to take photos and record memories. The two cameras have different features:
- Primary camera: This camera, located in the back, has 13 megapixels. It features geo-tagging, face/smile detection, and touch focus. It can take photos in HDR and shoot video in 1080p at 30 frames per second.
- Secondary camera: The front camera has two megapixels and also shoots video in 1080p at 30 frames per second. It also dual video call, too.
This Galaxy S4 runs on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean. However, you can upgrade to 5.0.1 Lollipop. This device has a powerful Exynos 5410 Octa chipset, an Octa-core CPU, and a PowerVR SGX544MP3 graphics processor. All of these components work together to power your apps, send texts, and load your websites quickly and with little lag time.What other features does the Galaxy S4 have?
Smartphones often have additional features that provide you with numerous options. The S4's features include:
- Sound: The phone has a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm jack, allowing you to listen or share your music. The device also can alert you to incoming texts or calls through vibration or ringtones.
- Connectivity: This Samsung phone has Wi-Fi capabilities and Bluetooth capabilities. It also has a GPS, an infrared port, and a microUSB port.
- Sensors: The sensors allow certain apps or other features, like the GPS, to work. The S4's sensors include an accelerometer, proximity, temperature, gesture, and humidity, among others.
- Built-in software: The smartphone comes with an HTML5 internet browser, a photo and video editor, a music play, a video player, and a document viewer.