Samsung Galaxy S4
The was a competitive phone when it first released in April 2013. Available in red, black, or white, it was a great first smartphone for those transitioning from a flip phone. It is a good compliment to the suite of other Samsung phones, including the and .
Is the Samsung S4 Sturdy?
- The Samsung S4 is a good smartphone for those that like a crisp camera and a smaller handheld display.
- The screen uses Corning Gorilla Glass 3, which is durable and scratch resistant.
- You can replace the plastic enclosure with an aluminum enclosure
What is the Screen Like on a Samsung S4?
- The Full HD Super AMOLED display has a resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels
- The 5-inch screen has adaptive touchscreen capabilities—a double tap zooms in or out.
- You can use the front- and rear-facing camera concurrently.
- Use Drama Shot to take a collage of photos that better captures the moment.
What is the Samsung S4 Battery Life Like?
- As with most Samsung smartphones, you can charge your Samsung S4 battery with a MicroUSB wire.
- The 2600 mAh battery can hold a charge through the day with normal-to-light use, even without the power-saving features.
Additional Samsung S4 Features
Beyond the dual-screen camera feature, you can use the phone to track your movements with the location app. Use the S-Health app to track your steps, monitor your caloric intake and outflow, and share your results with friends or family. Feeling like a couch potato? Use your phone to control your TV or the Samsung Home to control your smarthome.
Smartphones and eBay
eBay is known for having the best in technology. Choose cases and accessories for your Samsung 9, Samsung 9+, or any other cell phone in your possession.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung.