Take Photos with the Minolta SRT 101
The Minolta SRT 101 is an older model SLR film camera. It is considered a good introduction to SLR cameras, allowing you to make a number of adjustments. Find affordable vintage Minolta cameras or custom bundles that work for you on eBay now.What are the film options?
You can load 35mm film into the Minolta SRT 101. It is up to you whether you want to shoot with color or black and white film. Further, you can choose print or slide film based on what you want once it has been developed. The exposure counts on the film can vary too.
- 12 exposures
- 24 exposures
- 36 exposures
There are quite a few features to look forward to with the Minolta SRT 101. These will give you the tools needed to control the photos you take and allow you to photograph in various situations.
- Through-the-Lens or TTL, full-aperture entering
- Contrast Light Compensation (CLC) metering
- Depth-of-field preview
- Minolta MC lens mount
You may find an array of custom bundles on eBay for the Minolta SRT 101. These will include the camera as well as an array of accessories. Some may have more than others, which is why it's important to know what you're getting. Also, some may protect the camera while others will enhance your photographs.
- Carry case: Keep your camera protected when you're not taking pictures. Some cases are large enough for bonus lenses too.
- Filters: Enhance photos by being able to compensate for various lighting situations.
- Various lenses: Find standard, wide-angle, and telephoto lenses included with the camera.
- Film: Various rolls of film can be included to make it easier for you to start photographing right away.
- Flash unit: A flash unit can be added to the shoe so that you have an external light source.
The Minolta SRT 101 is identified as an SLR or single lens reflex camera because of its ability to have interchangeable lenses. You can change the lenses to have wide-angle, standard, and telephoto lenses, allowing you to control the focal length. Settings are in place for you to adjust the aperture and shutter speed, too, so that you can have an impact on the exposed print. The Minolta SRT 101 is a film camera, so film needs to be loaded before photos can be taken.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Minolta.