Great prices on popular products
Save on SATA I 3.5" Computer Drive Enclosures & Docks
- ORICO 2.5â 3.5 inch Hard Drive Enclosure SATA to USB 3.0 HDD Docking Station BK$19.25Trending at $20.99
- Mediasonic 4 Bay Dock for 2.5" / 3.5" SATA HDD / SSD - USB 3.0 & eSATA$69.99Trending at $84.10
- Transparent 3.5 inch External Hard Drive Enclosure Sata HDD SSD Protector Case$20.92Trending at $21.38
- USB 3.0 External 2.5/3.5in SATA Hard Drive Enclosure SSD HDD Disk Case US Plug$18.49Trending at $25.07
- [Support UASP] Alxum USB 3.0 to SATA Dual Bay External Hard Drive Docking Statio$36.98Trending at $39.56
- Syba CL-ENC50060 USB 3.0 Dual Slot 3.5"/2.5" Sata III HD Docking Station for ...$20.53Trending at $25.90
- USB C 3.1 to SATA Dual Bay External Hard Drive Docking Station Wavlink New$35.00Trending at $46.94
- Kingwin Performance Single Bay Hot Swap Mobile Rack For 3.5 SSD/HDD Internal ...$17.99Trending at $19.48
Hot This Week
- USB 3.0 External 2.5" 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Enclosure SSD HDD Disk Case 1m$16.99Almost gone
- Icy Dock mb123srck-1b Icy Dock Hard Drive Tray - Black$32.223 left
- ORICO 2.5“ 3.5 inch Hard Drive Enclosure SATA to USB 3.0 HDD Docking Station BK$19.258 left
- ORICO USB 3.0 to SATA 2.5" 3.5" Hard Drive Disk Dock Station HDD SSD Enclosure$7.359 left
- External Triple SATA IDE HDD Docking Station 2.5''/3.5''Hard Drive Card Reader A$19.9914 sold
- Wavlink Dual-Bay 2.5" 3.5" USB 3.0 HDD Clone Docking Station SATA 6TB Storage$28.9910 sold
- Seagate BackUp Plus Desktop 3.5" USB 3.0 Enclosure External SATA Drive Case MR$17.999 sold
- ORICO 3.5 Inch HDD Type-C Transparent Enclosure SATA Hard Drive Case UASP 8TB$8.095 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
- Top 6 StarTech Drive DocksThe top drive docks allow users to read, write, and sometimes duplicate files on an external drive. StarTech manufactures drive docks for IT professionals and anyone else who needs a business quality product....
- Top 5 Akasa HDD DocksMany computer users opt to purchase external hard-disk drives (HDDs) to expand their system memory or serve as a backup device. In fact, many computer owners store data-intensive content, such as movies...