Russian Sable Coats and Jackets
Russian high fashion sable coats and jackets keep you warm and comfortable in the coldest of winters. The Siberian sable fur trade began in the 16th century from the fur-rich Yakutsk, Kamchatka, and Okhotsk regions. You can compare new and liquidated Russian sable coats and jackets online at eBay.Used sable fur coats and jackets
Used sable fur coats and jackets styled by famous designers, such as Christian Dior and Dennis Brasso, and originally sold by Saks Fifth Avenue or in the cold storage of an Italian furrier, are likely in mint condition. Directional hides, leather buttons, wing collars, and hidden interior pockets are evidence of superior craftsmanship.Unique features of sable fur coats and jackets
Coats are full length or jacket length, and some are adorned with sable collars, trim, and cuffs. Sable scarves, belts, and hats are sold separately to complete your ensemble. Saber fur coats may be silk-lined, lightweight, shiny, lustrous, or simply beautiful symbols of Russian royalty. Shorter coats may be dusters, wraps, trench coats, or stoles and vests that extend to above the knee, upper thigh, or the waist. Sable coats may have long sleeves, or they may be sleeveless capes. Sable coats and jackets open in front, or close with buttons, zippers, hook-and-loop fasteners, or toggles.What are some variations in sable coats and jackets?
- Leather: A gorgeous black leather coat with a sable collar, cuffs, and trim is offered by a European furrier.
- Mink: A breathtaking mink coat with a magnificient Barguzin Russian sable collar, only occasionally worn, is soft and supple.
- Cashmere: A new Bisang Couture cashmere coat with Russian sable trim, 4-inch Russian sable bell-style cuffs, decorated with three Bisang buttons and loops for closure.
Sable coats and jackets are of varied lengths, sizes, and styles. When choosing a sable coat or jacket, the following information should be taken into account:
- Length: collar seam to hem
- Shoulders: shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back
- Bust: underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back
- Sleeves: shoulder seam to sleeve end
- Sweep: bottom hem end-to-end