Time for a Party - Rolex Watches
About Rolex Watches
Rolex, the name that is synonymous with luxury watches, has been making high-quality, timepieces for over a century. Widely known for its perpetual rotor self-winding mechanism which keeps the watch running year after year. Not standing on past achievements only, the company continues to improve and keep up with the demands of today.
You'll find with the various watch styles, designs, and features on the market from oyster perpetual, day-date, yacht master, and more; choosing the ideal watch has never been so simple.
What About Rolex Features?
- Date indicator - Many models come with a date indicator at 3 o'clock that changes promptly at midnight. On the Datejust, the Cyclops lens on the crystal magnifies the date making it easy to read at just a glance. Other models offer a day-date feature.
- Waterproof - When looking for a diving watch, look at one with an Oyster case that is made of corrosion-resistant Oystersteel. The Cosmograph Daytona Oyster case is waterproof to a depth of 330 feet. What's more, a twinlock winding crown used on the Oyster collection uses a screw-down, two sealed zoned winding crown that is water-resistant and guaranteed to be waterproof to 330 feet.
- Rotatable Bezel - The Yacht-Master series bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel allow wearers to calculate the sailing time between two buoys. On the Submariner, a unidirectional rotatable bezel allows divers to safely monitor diving time and decompression stops.
- Moon Phase - Read the moon phase via the indicator on the subdial set at 12 o'clock. The full and new moon rotate through the lunar cycle on the subdial located at 6 o'clock.Two Time-zones - For the world traveler or one that travels across the USA, the GMT-Master II features a 24-hour rotatable bezel.
Don't Forget About The Look
- Bracelets - The most popular of all bands is the bracelets which clasp shut securely and adds a touch of class to your wrist.
- Material - Choose a look and material that matches your style including the following.
- Yellow Gold
- White Gold
- Oystersteel and gold
- Stainless Steel
- Bezel - The ring that runs around the watch face is called the bezel and if offered in a wide assortment of finishes and colors.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Rolex.