Rocket Dog Shoes for Women
Rocket Dog launched in California in 1997, offering footwear for women and girls. In the beginning, the brand only manufactured casual footwear like sandals and slip-on sneakers. Eventually, however, Rocket Dog expanded its product line to offer boots, dress shoes, ballet flats, slippers, and athletic shoes.What types of shoes does Rocket Dog offer?
Rocket Dog offers a variety of styles, including:
- Boots: Rocket Dog's boot options range from knee-high boots to chunky heel ankle boots. Lace up a pair of its urban hikers, try the Chelsea booties on for size, or strut through your day in heeled ankle boots.
- Sneakers: The brand's line of fashion sneakers includes high-tops, lace-ups, metallic sneakers, high-wall sneakers, and hybrid sneaker-boots. Check out the Rocket Dog rainbow collection, which offers sneakers in vibrant colors.
- Flats: Rocket Dog flats are constructed out of materials like leather and canvas, and they're available in styles like mules, slip-ons, and espadrilles.
- Flip-Flops: Rocket Dog got its start making beach-ready footwear, and the brand still manufactures flip-flops in an array of colors, patterns, and materials. Shoppers can choose canvas, macrame, woven, or crushed velvet uppers and then opt for floral, rainbow, tribal, striped, or tropical prints.
- Sandals: The brand's sandal options include gladiator sandals, slides, and platform wedges. Leather sandals are available in hues like tan and brown, and colorful sandals are available in hues like blue, green, and purple. Shoppers can also choose patterned sandals that are embellished with tribal prints or polka dots.
Rocket Dog offers women's shoes in U.S. sizes ranging from 5.5 to 11. Half sizes are available for most styles.What materials does Rocket Dog use to construct shoes?
Rocket Dog uses the following materials to construct its selection of sneakers, boots, sandals, and flats:
- Uppers: The uppers are constructed out of synthetic materials, bi-cast leather, cotton, or canvas.
- Lining: Linings may be synthetic or made of microfiber. The shoes are also equipped with foot beds made of EVA or cotton.
- Soles: Most Rocket Dog shoes have soles made of rubber.
Rocket Dog shoes often have embellishments and features inspired by the brand's SoCal origins. These trimmings include:
- Patterns: Flip-flops, sandals, and sneakers are often decorated with colorful patterns, ranging from tie-dye prints to rainbow stripes to black and white gingham.
- Macrame and woven details: Some sandals and flip-flops have macrame or woven uppers. The braided materials come in colors like natural tan and cream.
- Buckles: Canvas sneakers often feature buckle details in lieu of a lace-up closure.
- Bows and knots: Ballet flats constructed from canvas and cotton sometimes have fabric details, such as bows and knots.