Restaurant Ice Cream Machines
Consumers love it when restaurants they are eating at have a machine that serves a delicious dessert. There's nothing better than some soft serve ice cream or frozen yogurt to cleanse the palate after a good meal. The use of this piece of equipment in your restaurant could increase sales.How does a commercial ice cream machine work?
The ice cream machines that restaurants need are more complex than your standard domestic ice cream machine that you use in the home. The way these contraptions work is similar to domestic kinds, though. Most machines can make yogurt and gelato as well. Here are the steps on how to work an ice cream machine using a mixture:
- Pour the mixture into a bucket. This will be either a soft serve ice cream mixture, a gelato mixture, or a frozen yogurt mixture.
- Add water to the mixture. The amount of water added depends on the type of machine.
- Stir the mixture and water until the mixture is fully dissolved.
- Pour the liquid into the machine.
- Turn the machine on. It will automatically stir and freeze the mixture and make it into a delicious frozen concoction that you can get through the dispenser. Store in the freezer.
A lot of restaurants use prepared mixtures for their ice cream machines. However, some restaurants mix individual elements of a mixture into a machine. Salt is one of the primary ingredients of a mixture used in an ice cream machine. The type of salt used is rock salt. Mixing rock salt with ice stops the ice cream mixture from freezing too quickly or too slowly. It prevents the ice cream from becoming too crunchy or a gooey mess. By using rock salt, you can ensure that your customers enjoy your sale of a rich frozen treat.What ice cream machine should you buy?
The type of machine you get will depend on whether you want to provide all kinds of frozen treats, such as soft serve ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, or hard ice cream. A lot of commercial and industrial machines can make all kinds of frozen desserts. It also depends on the type of restaurant that you are running. A fast-food restaurant that serves ice cream will need a machine that works fast so it can get the product out to the customer quickly. A restaurant that has a cafeteria style of service may have a machine that can be put where the customers will be so they can use it themselves. An ice cream shop that serves many different flavors of ice cream will use a more complex industrial ice cream machine.