Always at Home in Campers and RVs
With GPS in hand, campers and RVers take to the open road in search of the next destination. One day youre parked near a mountain and then the following week you can stroll along the beach or surf the waves. Live in your home on wheels full or part-time and create family memories while you explore places youve never been, and find that home on wheels in the wealth of offerings in new and used conditions here on eBay.
- Convenience: You have access to your own kitchen, shower, bed, and dining room without needing to pay for a motel room or a plane ticket. Simply relax in your own space and fix favorite meals using pots and pans and other kitchenware you already own.
- Recreation: RV parks oftentimes have tennis courts, swimming pools, and play areas for children. Theres always space to take walks, shop at the general store, or use the parks Wi-Fi connection to catch up with people back home. Many people continue to work remotely as they travel.
- Pets: Your animals dont need to stay in a shelter while youre away having fun. You can take them with you and know theyre okay.
- Weather: If bad weather is on the way, you can pack up and drive to a safer location. Go camping during the spring, fall, or all year long.
- Class A: These motorized homes are self-contained, so you dont need a separate vehicle to pull the camper. Most of these RVs sleep up to 8 people and come with numerous amenities.
- Class B: This smallest RV class accommodates 1 to 4 people. The enclosed home may have a small fridge, a cooking unit, and possibly a toilet. Most are 17 to 19 feet in length, and the bed may also serve as a sofa.
- Class C: These mid-sized campers may include one or more slide-outs to provide additional living space. They have many of the same amenities found in larger Class A motorhomes.
- Towables: These towable units called pop-ups can be towed by an SUV or mid-size car and have basic conveniences.
- Travel Trailers: Available in lengths ranging from 10 to 35 feet, your vehicle will need a hitch to pull them. You can purchase a fifth-wheel trailer that extends overtop your towing vehicle that provides additional space.
- Truck Campers: Add a camping shell to your truck, throw in a mattress, and youre ready to go. You can take along a portable potty, grill, cooler, and other essential necessities.
- Toy Haulers: The trailer has space for a motorcycle, ATV, or golf cart without forfeiting creature comforts.
In addition to choosing a specific type of RV, you can buy a Winnebago, Airstream, or another brand with preferred features to enhance your camping experience.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by brands listed above.