Get That Bass You Want With RE Audio Car Subwoofers
RE Audio is known for producing a wide range of car audio equipment that maximizes your listening enjoyment. With the use of subwoofers, you can experience a bass sound that adds to the quality of music you listen to while riding in your vehicle. Find new and used subwoofers for your needs on eBay.What is the difference between an active and passive subwoofer?
An active subwoofer is a subwoofer driver that has a built-in amplifier, preventing you from having to hook up additional equipment for sound adjustments. A passive subwoofer is a subwoofer driver and enclosure combination that is powered by an external amplifier that you hook up to the sound system.What should you consider when purchasing RE Audio car subwoofers?
There are five main considerations that should be made when selecting from the RE Audio car subwoofers available on eBay. These considerations include:
- Power: The power rating for the subwoofer will determine the type of amplifier that is needed for compatibility. Without checking this rating, you could end up with a system that fails to produce clear or desired tones.
- Enclosure type: This will determine the type of sound that the subwoofer will produce.
- Sensitivity rating: Having a higher sensitivity rating means that the subwoofer will require less power to produce the same sound or better than you will receive with a subwoofer that has a lower sensitivity rating.
- Voice coils: RE Audio car subwoofers are available with single and dual voice coil designs. When working with subwoofers with a dual voice coil design, you will have more flexibility when wiring the components into your vehicles sound system.
- Size: The size factor of the subwoofer is one of the last considerations, as smaller RE Audio car subwoofers are capable of adding just what is needed for a crisp, clear sound experience. However, when fitting the subwoofer into position in the vehicle, this may become an issue for you.
A speaker is designed to project and/or amplify sound in a natural format. The subwoofers created by RE Audio are designed to work as a loudspeaker unit. Through their design, they can produce very low-frequency bass sounds that add to the sound quality that streams in the vehicle. You will usually find more than one subwoofer installed within a larger speaker enclosure.Is an enclosure necessary for installing RE Audio subwoofers?
To get the type of sound quality that RE Audio intended for its subwoofers in a vehicle, you will need to install these components within an enclosure. You will find a wide range of enclosures offered for this purposes, including sealed boxes, vented boxes, and size-varying boxes.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by RE Audio.