If you own a queen bed, it's important to look for the right bedding. Choosing a comforter set is often easier with a bed-in-a-bag so you have all of the different accompaniments. Regardless of the bedroom you are shopping for, there are options available.What is a bed-in-a-bag?
A bed-in-a-bag will typically include all that's needed to make a bed. This includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, comforter, and pillowcase. With larger sizes, such as a queen, there are often two pillowcases. Decorative shams, a bed skirt, matching window valances, and even decorative pillows might also be included in the bag.What are the materials of a comforter set?
It's important to look at the materials of a comforter set. This will make it easier to determine how it will feel. It will also allow you to see how easy it will be to clean. Some sets are machine washable while others might be dry clean only.
- Cotton blend
When choosing a comforter, you want to look at the theme of the bag. This will allow you to choose the style of bedding for the person who sleeps in the bed. You might want a simple black or white design or go with a theme that suits you or a child.
- Solid: Choose from various solid colors, such as blue or white.
- Print: Look at designs that include polka dot, paisley, and plaid.
- Animal: Find zebra, leopard, and other fun animal prints.
- Characters: Choose a bag that has a theme from a TV show, movie, or book.
- Floral: Find a comforter with a pattern featuring flowers.
It's important to find a bedding set that works well for your bed. A bag provides you with all the supplies so you don't have to shop for them individually. While there are plenty of sizes, a queen is a common size to buy. Take the time to review some of the different aspects of a bag.
- What's included: Look to see all that's included in the bag so you know if there is anything that will need to be purchased separately.
- Design: Explore the design to ensure that the color and print will match the rest of the bedroom.
- Brand: A lot of manufacturers provide sets for beds, so take the time to look to see what is out there.
- Care: Review what's involved with cleaning the bedding.