Princess Diana Collectibles
Princess Diana was a woman from Wales who surprised the world when she became a princess of England. If she had stayed married to Prince Charles and lived long enough, she could have been the Queen of England. Diana and her time as a princess have been celebrated by many types of collectible items.What Diana items are available for collectors?
- Franklin Mint plates: Porcelain plates like this are created by the Franklin Mint as a way of celebrating her life and her untimely death. Some porcelain Franklin Mint items grow in collectible value as time passes.
- Photos of her and others: Some collectors may purchase multiple Princess Diana photos for their collection. Princess Diana shots vary from pictures of her and the queen to Diana and celebrities like Elton John.
- Diana Beanie Bear: When Diana died in 1997, a Princess Diana Beanie Baby was produced to commemorate her unfortunate death. This bear celebrates her and reminds the world of the strength of character that Princess Diana showed in the face of adversity.
- Franklin Mint Princess Diana doll: Buyers may be interested in a Franklin Mint Diana doll. This lifelike porcelain doll showcases her good looks and displays her in a dress that the real Princess Diana wore.
- Princess Diana newspaper: Princess Diana was often featured in tabloids around the world for a variety of different reasons. This fact is especially true after her death and the impact it had on the queen.
- Elton John single: After Princess Diana died, her friend Elton John released a rewritten version of “Candle in the Wind” in memory of the princess and her untimely death.
Those who are interested in displaying Diana items from the Franklin Mint or other manufacturers have a few display options. Many of these will depend on the type of items they have purchased. Porcelain items should be carefully cleaned and placed in a way that does not cause them to break. For example, you could place your limited edition Diana and Prince Charles items in sealed collector cases.
You could also store your porcelain plates in a way that showcases the Princess of Wales. For example, placing your plates on the walls displays them for all your guests to admire. You can also show your Princess Diana plate items off at a convention or another type of gathering.
Those who enjoy Princess Diana collectibles may also focus on finding videos that showcase her life and the various events she performed every year. These limited edition videos often go well with plates and provide you with a unique kind of Princess Diana collection.