Shop by Category
Limited Time Deals
Free Shipping Included
- Husqvarna Kids Toy Chainsaw + Hedge Trimmer + Leaf Blower + Weed Eater$99.99was -$149.99 | 33% OFF
- Goplus Kids Wood Kitchen Toy Cooking Pretend Play Set Toddler Wooden Playset New$89.99was -$134.99 | 33% OFF
- Goplus Wood Kitchen Toy Kids Cooking Pretend Play Set Toddler Wooden Playset New$59.99was -$94.49 | 36% OFF
- Littlest Pet Shop LPS Cruise Ship Playset$39.99
- Goplus Wood Kitchen Toy Kids Cooking Pretend Play Set Toddler Wooden Playset New$69.99was -$119.99 | 41% OFF
- Goplus Wood Kitchen Toy Kids Cooking Pretend Play Set Toddler Wooden Playset New$62.99was -$98.99 | 36% OFF
- Lps Pet Jet$39.99
- Littlest Pet Shop Jet$39.99
Best of Dolls and Bears Up To 30% Off
Find your favorite doll or bearShop Event
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
What Are the Benefits of Pretend Play?
Preschool toys that promote pretend play allow children to use their imaginations and creativity while developing fine motor skills. It also encourages the development of social skills and cognitive thinking. Children who engage in pretend play learn how to communicate more effectively and have the opportunity to solve problems and overcome challenges in a safe, secure environment, which boosts self-confidence.
How Can You Make Pretend Play Time More Productive?
Using realistic pretend play toys, integrating math problems, and encouraging preschoolers to invite children their own age into the pretend play scenario are all ways to make play time more beneficial. Parents and caregivers can also ask children questions and create challenges that prompt the child to use their creativity and critical thinking skills. It is also OK to simply let children interact with pretend play toys on their own to foster independence.
What Are Some Popular Pretend Play Activities?
Kid-size grocery stores, kitchens, and doctor setups, as well as Play-Doh kits and tea sets, are all great for pretend play. They allow children to develop a wide range of skills. Dolls, figurines, puppets, and fake food offer preschoolers the opportunity to have fun while using their imaginations and building communication skills. Dress-up sets, musical instruments, and science kits are other popular pretend play toys.