"Pokémon SoulSilver" is part of the Pokémon role-playing video game series. The objective of the game is to become the best Pokémon trainer in the world. This game showcases new and familiar faces as well as interesting destinations to which the player must travel to reach his or her goal.What is "Pokémon SoulSilver?"
"Pokémon SoulSilver" is a video game that allows players to capture and train interesting and powerful creatures called Pokémon . It is available on Nintendo DS. The game's plot takes place in Johto and Kanto, regions in Pokémon's fictional universe. Players go on a quest to become the region's best Pokémon trainer. This goal is achieved by raising strong Pokémon and defeating other trainers.Which Pokémon are featured in SoulSilver?
Some of the legendary Pokémon featured in this game are:
- Raikou - Raikou is an electric type. In the game, his moves include Quick Attack and Roar.
- Articuno - This is a classic ice-type Pokémon that can be caught after collecting all 16 badges.
- Entei - Entei is a fire type. He has neither evolved from nor can evolve into any other Pokémon.
- Mewtwo - Mewtwo is the psychic type. His well-known attacks are Psycho Cut and Amnesia.
The game recasts many familiar faces:
- Falkner - This is the gym leader in Violet City.
- Brock - He is a recurring character, and one of the series' original trainers. He is Pewter City's gym leader.
- Misty - This is an original character in the series.
- Lance - Lance appears in the game with his fire-type Pokémon. He has apparently failed in a previous battle and seeks a rematch in SoulSilver.
- Blue-haired Karen - She shows up and seeks a rematch with her dark-type Pokémon.
There are several things that this video game has to offer players:
- Because the creators have added new leaders and trainers, there are many new faces in this game and many new personalities and characters to get to know.
- Players have the opportunity to influence the game play a bit. For example, the character that the player doesn't choose becomes the player's "childhood friend."
- This game has unique locations, such as the Battle Frontier and the Safari Zone.
This is an eastern region in the game's fictional universe. Players have to defeat the Pokémon League before they are able to enter this region. Eight gym badges can be collected here. These include the Thunder Badge, the Boulder Badge, and the Volcano Badge.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by The Pokémon Company.