BlueParrott Cell Phone Headsets
You can stay connected when you're on the go with the BlueParrott Bluetooth headsets for cellphones. Their noise cancellation feature can help you hear more clearly whether you're streaming music or taking important calls. These headsets are designed to be durable enough for all-day wear.How do you reset the BlueParrott B250-XT?
Resetting the BlueParrott B250-XT will clear all of the information on the device, including the data in its pairing memory. To correctly reset the device, follow these steps:
- Power the B250-XT on.
- Hold down the volume Up and Down buttons at the same time for six to 10 seconds.
- Release the buttons when you hear two audible tones come through the receiver.
The specific method for pairing a BlueParrott headset to an iPhone may differ from one model to another. However, the pairing process will follow a similar sequence. The general steps go as follows:
- Place the headset into pairing mode.
- Find the Settings app in your phone. Go into the settings of the phone and make a request to search or add a new Bluetooth headset.
- Find your headset. You will be able to select your headset from the list in the Bluetooth settings menu on your phone.
- Add a pass code if necessary. If your iPhone asks you to add a pass code to gain access for pairing, the generic pass code is 0000. For specific phone pairing information, contact the manufacturer of your phone.
Most BlueParrott Bluetooth headsets support the A2DP profile, which is a necessary file for streaming music. The headset models that support this feature include:
The VXi BlueParrott B350 can be used with Android or Apple tablets. It can also be paired with computers with Windows or Mac operating systems. To properly pair the 350-XT+, follow these directions:
- For tablet pairing: To pair your VXi BlueParrott B350 with your tablet, turn the VXi on and locate it in your tablet Bluetooth settings. If asked for a pairing code, you can use the generic code, which is 0000.
- For computer pairing: The VXi BlueParrott B350 has the BT2 USB adapter included. This will connect the earpiece to your computer. You may also be able to use the built-in Bluetooth capabilities of your computer if you already have an adapter.