Helpful Information to Know Before Purchasing Paradigm Studio Speakers
No home entertainment system is complete without a set of quality speakers. Paradigm Studio speakers have a distinct look and crystal sound quality, which is what makes them be the icing on the cake for any stereo system. Check out the following questions about Paradigm speakers sold on eBay for all the information you need before purchasing your own set.What features do the Paradigm Studio speakers have?
The design of Paradigm Studio speakers come with a variety of features to enhance the listening experience. Check out the model of interest to you to see if it has the feature you want before you make a purchase. Here are some common features found on Paradigm Reference speakers:
- Crossover: Each speaker has a high-quality crossover to ensure that each frequency range is sent to the right speakers. That guarantees a clean signal.
- Input power: Each tower can hold 170 Watts of input power, meaning it has a high headroom before the signal distorts or breaks up.
- High-frequency driver: The highs in the frequency spectrum are what gives music its crystal clear sound. These speakers have a dedicated driver for that range.
- Sturdy: Each tower is wood paneled and weighs 50lbs. These speakers are designed to be in a home for years.
- 2-1/2-way floor standing: The speakers broadcast in 2.5-way direction, meaning they cover more area with less volume than omnidirectional speaker cabinets.
The Paradigm Studio speakers aren't only functional as these tower speakers are large enough to be considered pieces of furniture that are central to the aesthetic of any home. Because of this, Paradigm makes them in a variety of finishes to suit the taste of any shopper. The three available options for most models are cherry, rosenut, and black. There are also smaller speakers designed for shelves or stands in the product line.What models of the Paradigm Studio speakers are available?
There are multiple models of the Paradigm Studio speakers on eBay, each having their set of features. The following are the models you can shop through on the site.
- Paradigm Studio 100: The tower version of the speaker with every feature the company offers.
- Paradigm Studio 60: Mid-sized tower speakers with three speakers instead of four.
- Paradigm Studio 40: The larger of the company's bookshelf speakers.
- Paradigm Studio 20: Smaller more compact speakers meant to blend in any room while providing stereo sound quality.