Prada Sandals and Flip-Flops for Men
Prada flip-flops for men come in many sizes and colors. Here are some options to assist your search for designer-brand sandals.What are some sandal styles for men?
Styles designed by Prada include flip-flops, slides, sports, and strap sandals.
- Thong flip-flops have a piece of material that fits between your big toe and second toe.
- Slide designs feature a wide strap over the top of your foot.
- Criss-cross styles have two straps that cross over the top of your foot, forming an "X" pattern when looking straight down.
- Sports types have a band that goes around the back of your foot, and various straps that cross over or go straight across the top of your foot.
- Open-toe sandals leave the toes exposed at the end of the footwear.
- Closed-toe is a style where material covers the toes at the end of the footwear.
- Toe-loop sandals normally have a strap encircling the big toe.
Prada offers a choice of half sizes in addition to full sizes, with a range from 5.5 to 13.
- Know your size for both feet.
- Measure the width of your feet.
- If choosing flip-flops with a thong, check the length, as it should not be too long or short. The thong should be positioned to set just above and between your toes.
- Your heel should fit at the back with about a half inch remaining at the back of the sole. Your heel should not fall over the sides of your flip-flops, your heels should rest snugly in the back of the sandal bed.
- Straps across the top of your foot should have a snug fit and feel without cutting into your foot.
Although Prada does make black sandals, they have other colors as well.
Prada has flip-flops made of the following materials.
- Synthetic materials
- Gently wipe the bed of your sandals, where your foot rests, with a clean, damp cloth each time after wearing them.
- Leather tops should be cleaned according to the manufacturer’s directions. If you do not have those directions, leather can be cleaned by carefully using a soft brush to loosen and remove any visible dirt or debris. Next, using a clean, soft cloth, apply a small amount of saddle soap to clean the leather.
- Fabric, clean according to manufacturer’s directions, or use a soft brush with a small amount of water mixed with liquid detergent. Nylon, canvas, and synthetic materials should be cleaned using this same process.