Shop by Brand
Shop by Operating System
Must-Have Desktop & All-In-One Computers
Up to 50% off Apple, HP, & moreShop Event
Great prices on popular products
- HP Pavilion 550-153wb Tower PC & Monitor 23" Intel Core 1tb HDD 6gb MEM$349.99Free ShippingCompare at $363.37
- Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3 Camera Ready 1 GHz Broadcom Bcm2835 Microprocessor 512mb$13.99$2.99 shippingCompare at $24.99
- Apple MK442LL/ATrending Price$749.99 New$749.99 Used
- Lenovo IdeaCentre 510s All-in-one Intel Pentium 4405u Processor 8gb Memory 1tTrending Price$568.00 New
- Dell Silver Inspiron 3650 Desktop PC With Intel Pentium G4400 Processor 1tbTrending Price$239.99 New
- Intel NUC NUC6I7kKYK I7-6770GQ Quad Core 1TB SSD 32GB RAM Windows 10 Mini PCTrending Price$829.95 New
- HP Pavilion 550-153wb Tower PC & Monitor 23" Intel Core 1tb HDD 6gb MEMTrending Price$339.00 New
- Dell Inspiron 3650 Desktop Intel I3-6100 6gb Memory 1tb Hard DriveTrending Price$294.95 New
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Stick 300 Signature Edition PC Multimedia Remote N5902Trending Price$151.75 New
- Jensen MS3A Compact Marine ATV Motorcycle Waterproof Bluetooth USB StereoTrending Price$117.99 New
Limited Time Deals
Free Shipping Included
- Apple 27" iMac 5K 3.5GHz Quad-core Intel Core i5 8GB RAM 1TB Fusion Drive M290X$1,199.99was -$3,099.00 | 61% OFF
- Asus G701 ROG 17.3" FullHD Gaming Laptop, i7-6820HK 32GB Ram GTX 1080 512GB SSD$1,929.99was -$3,099.00 | 37% OFF
- CyberPowerPC - Gamer Ultra Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5 1400 - 8GB Memory - AMD Rade...$699.99was -$749.99 | 6% OFF
- HP - 23.8" Touch-Screen All-In-One - Intel Core i3 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Dr...$599.99was -$729.99 | 17% OFF
- CyberPowerPC - CyberPowerPC Gamer Ultra Desktop - AMD FX-Series - 8GB Memory ...$529.99was -$549.99 | 3% OFF
- Lenovo - 510S-08IKL Desktop - Intel Core i3 - 4GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - B...$329.99was -$379.99 | 13% OFF
- HP - Pavilion 27" Touch-Screen All-In-One - Intel Core i7 - 12GB Memory - 1TB...$1,029.99was -$1,179.99 | 12% OFF
- HP - ENVY Desktop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 128GB Solid State Drive + 1...$799.99was -$949.99 | 15% OFF
- Raspberry Pi Zero - 2016 V1.3 with Camera Connector89% agree - Small form factorTrending Price$9.98 New
- Dell Inspiron 3650 Desktop Intel I3-6100 6gb Memory 1tb Hard Drive100% agree - FastTrending Price$294.95 New
- Intel Compute Stick Atom Z3735f Linux Ubuntu 14.04 STCK1A8lfC35% agree - FastTrending Price$42.00 New
Hot This Week
- DELL inspiron 3668 i7-7700 up to 4.20GHz 7th gen 16GB 2TB Nvidia GT730 2GB GDDR3$624.004 left
- NEW DELL XPS 8920 i7-7700 24GB 1TB +256GB PCIe SSD AMD RX480 8GB 8GB VR-Ready$1,049.00151 sold
- CLEARANCE!!! Fast Dell Desktop Computer PC Core 2 Duo WINDOWS 10 + LCD + KB + MS$109.00145 sold
- Acer Desktop Computer Aspire GX GX-281-UR11 Ryzen 5 1400 (3.20 GHz) 8 GB DDR4 1$749.99131 sold
- Acer Extensa X2 EX2610G-CJ306 Desktop, Intel Celeron J3060, 2GB, 500GB HDD, W7P$189.00119 sold
- Raspberry PI 3 Model B Quad Core 64 Bit 1GB WIFI Motherboard PC Computer NEW$37.98114 sold
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Build-It-Yourself (BIY) Kit Black$44.8970 sold
- CLEARANCE!!! Fast Dell Desktop Computer PC Core 2 Duo WINDOWS 10 + LCD + KB + MS$100.0052 sold
- BAREBONES CUSTOM PC SkyLake MM7.54.763 Intel i3-7320 4.1GHz 250GB$865.00
- CUSTOM PC SYSTEM MM6.51.875 Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz 32GB DDR4 HDMI 3TB$1,206.00
- PC SYSTEM MM3.54.785 Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz 16GB DDR4 nVidia GT 730 3TB$1,408.00
- DESKTOP SYSTEM CUSTOM MM8.47.389 Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz 16GB DDR4 GTX 1080 Ti$1,763.00
- SKYLAKE PC SYSTEM MM6.42.468 Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz 32GB DDR4 HDMI 4TB$1,203.00
- DESKTOP PC CUSTOM MM4.42.032 Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz 16GB DDR4 GTX 1080 SLI$2,659.00
- CUSTOM DESKTOP PC MM2.38.868 Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz 16GB DDR4 HDMI 1TB$1,107.00
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
- The One PC for Everyone at Home
- Computing in a Small Space? An All-In-One Computer May Be Just Right!If you need the power of a full desktop system, but you don't have a lot of space (or you simply hate clutter), look at an All-In-One Computer.
- The 5 Best Space-Saving PC Desktop ComputersGone are the days when having a powerful desktop meant turning half your house into a garage for all its various parts. Today’s PCs are versatile, reliable, and — best of all — compact.
Make an Offer
- Intel BOXSTCK1A8LFC STCK1A8LFC Compute Stick DDR3L-1333 New Retail Box$40.00Free shippingMake Offer
- RGB Desktop Gaming PC Computer | Intel i5 | GTX 1050 Ti | 8GB | 2TB | Wifi$649.99Free shippingMake Offer
PC Desktops & All-In-One Computers
There are two main types of home and office computers—PC desktops and All-In-One computers. eBay not only has a large selection, exceptional prices, buy it now and auction style listings, but offers top brands such as Acer, Alienware, Asus, Dell, and HP.
What's an All-In-One?
An All-In-One computer is precisely what it sounds like; it's a system that offers everything you need in one unit. There is no need for a tower and a monitor. It takes up less space, which is especially important in small offices or where space is limited. As a bonus, set up is super fast and easy, remove from box and set on the desk.
What's a Desktop?
There are two parts to a desktop, the tower, which contains all the hardware, and the monitor. Typically, this is the first type of system that comes to mind when a home computer gets mentioned. A plus to this sort of system is that users can upgrade to a bigger monitor or replace a non-working one without having to purchase a complete system, thus saving time and money.
Know the System
The definition of an Operating System is the software that directs a computer's operations. It is the single most important part of a computer; some refer to it as the brain of the unit. For this reason, the OS on your machine needs to meet your needs plus be upgradable to meet your demands in the future. Additionally, the OS should be easy to use, especially if you just want to fire up the machine and get to work.
A computer uses the processor unit to interpret data and write the data for storage or display on the monitor. How you determine the right CPU depends on what you plan to use your computer. For example, if you want to surf the web and check email, a multi-core processor or a fast clock speed is not required. But on the flip side, if you do a lot of video or audio editing, general multitasking, or playing games, you will want a fast, multi-core processor.