Shop by Brand
Shop by Operating System
Must-Have Desktop & All-In-One Computers
Up to 50% off Apple, HP, & moreShop Event
Great prices on popular products
- Raspberry Pi Zero W Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 WiFi & Camera Ready 1 GHz 512mb$16.77$3.94 shippingCompare at $29.95
- Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3 Camera Ready 1 GHz Broadcom Bcm2835 Microprocessor 512mb$11.56$3.94 shippingCompare at $24.50
Save on PC Desktops & All-In-Ones
- New Intel NUC NUC6I7KYK PC Kit i7-6770HQ 2.60 GHz Skull Canyon w/ optional NVMe$589.99Trending at $1,169.00
- Raspberry PI 3 Model B A1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU, 1GB RAM$40.47Trending at $41.99
- Dell Inspiron 3650 - 1TB HDD- 4GB RAM - NEW & SEALED i3650-5609SLV$259.99Trending at $265.00
- Intel 7th Gen NUC7I7BNH Core i7 - DDR4 - WIFI AC - Bluetooth - HDMI, USB-C$449.99Trending at $836.63
- Raspberry Pi Zero W - Wireless WiFi - KN3G - INTERNATIONAL BUYERS WELCOME$16.77Trending at $29.95
- ASUS ROG STRIX GD30CI Core i7-7700 GTX 1060 1070 1080TI Aura RGB Gaming Desktop$1,299.00Trending at $1,351.15
- Lenovo IdeaCentre 23" 510S All-In-One Intel Pentium 4405U | 8GB Memory | 1TB$569.24Trending at $597.99
- HP Pavilion 550-153wb Tower PC & Monitor 23" Intel Core 1tb HDD 6gb MEM$299.00 New$250.00 Used
- Dell Inspiron 3650 Desktop Intel I3-6100 6gb Memory 1tb Hard Drive$310.00 New$199.00 Used
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Motherboard$11.99 New
- HP Desktop PC Tower & Monitor 251-a123wb J2900 Processor 4gb Memory 1tb HD$249.99 New$138.57 Used
Limited Time Deals
Free Shipping Included
- Acer Desktop Computer Aspire GX GX-281-UR11 Ryzen 5 1400 (3.20 GHz) 8 GB DDR4 1$549.99was -$799.99 | 31% OFF
- Dell OptiPlex 790/990 Intel i5 Quad SFF/DT Windows 7/10 250G 4GB/8GB WiFi PC$179.99was -$199.99 | 10% OFF
- Fast Dell Desktop PC Computer Dual Core 3.4Ghz 8GB 2TB Win 10 Pro WIFI monitor$198.00was -$220.00 | 10% OFF
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Starter, Complete & Ultimate Kits!$38.00
- Dell OptiPlex 7010 Intel i7 Quad Core SFF Windows 7/10 500GB 4GB/8GB WiFi PC$279.00was -$379.00 | 26% OFF
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Build-It-Yourself (BIY) Kit Black$79.99
- Fast HP 8300 Elite 3.20GHz Intel Core i5-3470 Small Form Desktop PC$134.33was -$149.25 | 9% OFF
- Dell OptiPlex 7020 Desktop Computer - Intel Core i5 (4th Gen) i5-4590 3.30 GHz -$308.47was -$340.99 | 9% OFF
- Dell Inspiron 3650 Desktop Intel I3-6100 6gb Memory 1tb Hard Drive100% agree - Fast$310.00 New$199.00 Used
- Intel Compute Stick Atom Z3735f Linux Ubuntu 14.04 STCK1A8lfC88% agree - Quiet$40.00 New$25.00 Used
Hot This Week
- Raspberry PI 3 Model B Quad Core 64 Bit 1GB WIFI Motherboard PC Computer NEW$36.98173 sold
- CLEARANCE!!! Fast Dell Desktop Computer PC Core 2 Duo WINDOWS 10 + LCD + KB + MS$109.0071 sold
- Scrap/Barebone PC with Genuine Windows 10 Pro 32/64 bit COA Product Key$6.5767 sold
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Quad Core 1.2GHz 64bit CPU 1GB RAM WiFi & Bluetooth 4.1$42.5054 sold
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Build-It-Yourself (BIY) Kit Black$44.4953 sold
- Raspberry PI Zero W (Wireless) 2017 Wi-Fi / Bluetooth. USA Seller. Qty 100+$24.9750 sold
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B - Create Your Own Kit for KODI, RetroPie and More!$38.9549 sold
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Starter, Complete & Ultimate Kits!$38.0048 sold
- CUSTOM DESKTOP PC MM3.47.382 Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz 64GB DDR4 GTX 1080 Ti$4,047.00
- CUSTOM COMPUTER PC MM3.53.814 Intel i7-6700 3.4GHz 16GB DDR4 HDMI 2TB$885.00
- CUSTOM INTEL I7 5960X 3.0GHz EIGHT CORE 32GB 2TB CORE DESKTOP PC COMPUTER SYSTEM$1,788.00
- BAREBONES CUSTOM DESKTOP PC MM10.50.514 Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz ASUS Z170-DELUXE$4,737.00
- CUSTOM COMPUTER SYSTEM MM6.54.800 Intel i5-7600 3.5GHz 16GB DDR4 HDMI 1TB$686.00
- BAREBONES CUSTOM PC MM4.68.528 Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz Asus H110M-A 1TB SSD$2,150.00
- CUSTOM PC SYSTEM MM8.48.964 Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz GTX 1080$1,138.00
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Explore buying Guides
- The One PC for Everyone at Home
- Computing in a Small Space? An All-In-One Computer May Be Just Right!If you need the power of a full desktop system, but you don't have a lot of space (or you simply hate clutter), look at an All-In-One Computer.
- The 5 Best Space-Saving PC Desktop Computers Gone are the days when having a powerful desktop meant turning half your house into a garage for all its various parts. Today’s PCs are versatile, reliable, and — best of all — compact.
Make an Offer
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Build-It-Yourself (BIY) Kit Black$49.49Free shippingMake Offer
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Starter, Complete & Ultimate Kits!$84.98Free shippingMake Offer
- RGB Desktop Gaming PC Computer • Intel i5 • GTX 1050 Ti • 8GB • 2TB • Wifi$649.99Free shippingMake Offer
PC Desktops & All-In-One Computers
There are two main types of home and office computers—PC desktops and All-In-One computers. eBay not only has a large selection, exceptional prices, buy it now and auction style listings, but offers top brands such as Acer, Alienware, Asus, Dell, and HP.
What's an All-In-One?
An All-In-One computer is precisely what it sounds like; it's a system that offers everything you need in one unit. There is no need for a tower and a monitor. It takes up less space, which is especially important in small offices or where space is limited. As a bonus, set up is super fast and easy, remove from box and set on the desk.
What's a Desktop?
There are two parts to a desktop, the tower, which contains all the hardware, and the monitor. Typically, this is the first type of system that comes to mind when a home computer gets mentioned. A plus to this sort of system is that users can upgrade to a bigger monitor or replace a non-working one without having to purchase a complete system, thus saving time and money.
Know the System
The definition of an Operating System is the software that directs a computer's operations. It is the single most important part of a computer; some refer to it as the brain of the unit. For this reason, the OS on your machine needs to meet your needs plus be upgradable to meet your demands in the future. Additionally, the OS should be easy to use, especially if you just want to fire up the machine and get to work.
A computer uses the processor unit to interpret data and write the data for storage or display on the monitor. How you determine the right CPU depends on what you plan to use your computer. For example, if you want to surf the web and check email, a multi-core processor or a fast clock speed is not required. But on the flip side, if you do a lot of video or audio editing, general multitasking, or playing games, you will want a fast, multi-core processor.