Learn All About OtterBox Cases for Motorola Droid Razr Maxx
Since 1998, OtterBox has been producing cases that help to shield cellular phones from the weather as well as providing drop protection, so you won't have to panic if your smartphone falls out of your pocket and hits the pavement. With the right type of case, you can bring your Droid with you into any environment. An OtterBox case will help to keep your Motorola Droid Razr Maxx safe, and the new cover will give you a way to change the color and outward appearance of your smartphone.How do you install the smartphone case?
Maxx cases cover the entire smartphone with several layers of protection, but this can make it a little tricky to put the case on a device. These steps will help you to secure the case:
- Separate the silicone outer edge from the hard plastic shell.
- Release the tension clips to open the two pieces of the shell.
- Put your Droid in the back piece of the shell and place the front piece on top.
- Use the clips to snap the hard shell back into place.
- Wrap the silicone outer cover around the phone.
There are plenty of colors to pick from when shopping for a case for your Droid Razr Maxx, including:
The brand's Motorola Droid Razr Maxx cases are made from the following materials.
- Plastic: OtterBox uses high-impact polycarbonate in its smartphone cases.
- Fiberglass: This is used to reinforce the case.
- Foam: A liner of open cell polypropylene foam is used to line the Droid Razr Maxx cases.
- Silica gel: Silica gel sachets are included in some of the cases to absorb moisture.
In addition to providing drop protection and coverage, some items from OtterBox may have other features, such as:
- Belt clip: Cases with a clip can be attached to a person's belt.
- Port plugs: These plug up ports and jacks when not in use, so dust does not enter the areas.
- Holster: There are some options with a separate holster, which you can clip to your belt so you can slide your Motorola Droid Razr Maxx in and out.
- Kickstand: This is a small rectangle that will pop out at an angle and prop up the phone while it is set on a surface.