Other Seating Parts for Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Seating parts provide you with seats and an array of accessories that you can use with your Harley-Davidson Street Glide motorcycle. These items are available from a large number of brands, ranging from Harley-Davidson and Mustang to Drag Specialties and LePera. You can find everything from motorcycle seats to seat covers that fit and enhance your Street Glide model.What are the different types of seats available?
When you are considering seats and parts for your Harley Street Glide, there are many different types that you can choose.
- Driver and passenger backrests: These items are designed to provide additional support when riding on a Harley-Davidson Street Glide bike. They are detachable and allow you to lean back when riding as the driver of the motorcycle or as the passenger.
- Seat covers: These items are designed to provide you with additional padding for your seat in order to aid your comfort. There are a variety of seat covers available.
- One-piece driver and passenger seats: These seats come in a one-piece design and can be fitted onto the Harley-Davidson Street in either the driver or passenger positions, allowing you to attach an extra seat if you plan to ride on a regular basis with another passenger.
- Mounting hardware: These are kits that provide you with the hardware necessary for the motorcycle seat, which can come in handy if you need to replace certain parts.
When you are selecting seats and seat parts for your bike, you can find options with a range of features. Some of these parts are detachable, which makes them simple to install and remove whenever necessary. Some seats are heated, providing you with additional comfort for those cool riding days. A large number of these seats are outfitted with water-resistant coating that keeps them safe when you ride in the rain or snow. Many seats also come equipped with backrests already installed.Which materials are these items available in?
These seats and other items are available in a variety of materials.
- Leather: This natural fabric is a durable material that is resistant to fire and water as well as dry abrasion. While leather is tough and practically unbreakable, it is also flexible and can be molded to any shape without losing its strength.
- Stainless steel: This metal is strong and resistant to corrosion, fire, and heat while also providing you with a certain amount of impact resistance. This metal is also difficult to crack or bend.
- Vinyl: This fabric comes with many different coatings that make it waterproof, sun-proof, and resistant to a substantial amount of wear and tear.
These seats come in a variety of colors, the most common of which is black. Silver, brown, and blue are some other colors that are common for Street Glide seats. You can also find gold, green, gray, red, pink, orange, and white options.