Original Penguin Casual Shoes for Men
Since 1955, the Original Penguin brand has made sportswear and a men’s casual shoe line. Original Penguin makes boots, sneakers, slip-ons, and sandals for men.What types of casual shoes are in the Penguin collection?
Original Penguin men's casual shoes are built for a variety of occasions and purposes. They are all built with light-colored soles designed to avoid marking. This collection includes:
- Clifton: This Original Penguin shoe is constructed with a canvas upper and a rubber cup sole. It has metal eyelets and the signature penguin on the outer rubber sole and the outer heel. The shoe comes in navy and white as well as gray and bright blue.
- Carson: This slip-on shoe features an air mesh upper and a rubber jutted outsole and is available in beige, black-and-white, and navy colors. You will also find an embroidered signature penguin logo on the back of the shoe.
- Charles Deconstructed Penny Loafer: With its deconstructed suede upper and full cork outsole, this slip-on footwear is available in navy with blue stitching or in sand with beige stitching. Each pair comes with a button on the upper heel that sports a penguin.
Penguin shoe sizes can vary by style. In general, you can purchase Original Penguin men's shoes in sizes 7 through 13 with many half sizes available as well. They are available in standard widths.What materials are Penguin shoes made from?
Penguin makes footwear in a number of different materials. This includes:
Be sure to check for and follow any care instructions from the manufacturer when you first receive your shoe. You can also follow these Penguin shoe care tips:
- Brushing: If there is mud on your shoes, you can allow the mud to dry and remove it with a dry brush before spot cleaning.
- Cleaning: Spot clean only with a soft cloth, warm water, and a mild cleanser. Avoid placing your Original Penguin shoes in the washing machine or dryer.
- Conditioning: Applying a conditioner to leather shoes one to two times per year can help to keep the leather moist and supple.
- Drying: Allow your shoes to air-dry at room temperature. Do not use a dryer or a heater.
- Storage: Boots that are stored off-season will retain their shape most easily when they are stuffed with newspaper or other filler.