Oleg Cassini Wedding Dresses
Designer Oleg Cassini first came to fame as Jacqueline Kennedy's designer, and his sense of elegance and style is still present in the brand's modern wedding gowns. Whether you pick a form-fitting trumpet gown or demure-sleeved wedding gown, an Oleg Cassini wedding dress is sure to make your big day special. The many beautiful styles and designs created by Oleg Cassini are perfect for a bridal gown.What are the main bridal gown silhouettes from Oleg Cassini?
When shopping for an Oleg Cassini dress, you will find that most of the designer's gowns fall into a few main categories.
- Ball gown: This is the most common type of wedding dress from Oleg Cassini. These gowns have a fitted bodice and a full skirt, and then normally contain a lot of lace or beaded designs. These can be off the shoulder, sleeved, strapless, or sleeveless.
- A-line: An A-line is a less-extravagant version of the ball gown. The dress is fitted at the waist, and the skirt flares gently from the hips. A-line dresses are very flattering on all shapes.
- Mermaid: A mermaid or trumpet dress is fitted down to the knees before flaring dramatically. The flared part often contains lace, ruffles, or appliques.
- Sheath: Sheath wedding dresses from Oleg Cassini are rarer but they can be very elegant. These dresses are often made from a figure-hugging fabric like satin, and they have a very straight silhouette.
You may need to clean your dress if you choose one that is secondhand or spill something on it. Oleg Cassini typically uses beading, tulle, lace, and embroidery, so you will need to be extremely cautious when cleaning your new wedding dress. Using bleach or a normal washing machine could damage the delicate designs. Your local dry cleaner may be able to clean it, but seek help from a professional wedding dress cleaner if possible.How do you pick a wedding dress from Oleg Cassini?
With all the beautiful dress options available, it can be tough to pick a dress. Use might consider these tips to make your wedding dress selection easier.
- Select your wedding dress length: This will depend on the level of formality at your wedding. Tea length is nice for casual garden weddings while a sweeping ball gown with a train is best for formal weddings.
- Pick your wedding dress shape: Choose a dress silhouette that matches your taste and flatters your figure.
- Choose a wedding dress style: Once you narrow it down to a single style like off the shoulder or A-line, it will be easier to pick one. You may be able to choose between ivory, white, blush, or other bridal colors.
- Find the right size: Keep in mind that wedding gowns fit smaller than normal dresses.