Classic Oldsmobile Cars and Trucks
Oldsmobile was formed in 1897 by Ransom E. Olds and became a highly influential producer of automobiles. General Motors closed down its Oldsmobile division in 2004, but the iconic luxury vehicles made by the company are still remembered to this day. You can still find many of the cars made by Oldsmobile on the secondary market now, with a diverse array of car models available on eBay.What Are Some Features of the Cutlass?
You can find many Oldsmobile Cutlass and Cutlass Supreme vehicles. These cars feature powerful V-8 engines with some later models running on diesel fuel.
Some features include:
- Four-barrel carburetor
- Four-speed manual transmission
- Dual exhaust system
The drive features vary by model. The Cutlass Supreme has a rear-wheel-drive, while some variants like the Cutlass Calais use a front-wheel-drive setup.
- Cutlass 442 - The namesake of that 4-4-2 plate, the Oldsmobile 442 regularly used the General Motors A platform for its design. The rectangular look of the car's body makes it stand out.
- Cutlass Toronado - A mid-size coupe, the Oldsmobile Toronado features the Rocket V-8 engine. The blue-painted engine in this Oldsmobile has a high-compression layout with slightly wider lifters.
- Cutlass Ninety-Eight - A four-door Oldsmobile 98 will be the talk of the town as you drive it around. The vehicle was noteworthy for its Autronic Eye, a headlight dimmer that works automatically. The sturdy leather seating adds a nice feel.
- Cutlass Eighty-Eight - You can also find the Oldsmobile 88 when looking for a full-size vehicle. The 88 was one of the longest-running vehicles Oldsmobile made, lasting in production from 1949 to 1999. Earlier Oldsmobile models featured a B Body lineup with tail fins on the ends. Newer versions include convertible tops on select models.
The diverse array of cars Oldsmobile has made include various American-made models like the compact Omega and Firenza. The Oldsmobile Aurora, one of the last cars the company made, uses four forward gears to keep the V-8 engine running.
The Oldsmobile Bravada is an intriguing mid-size SUV to find. The late model year vehicle uses a Vortec six-cylinder engine with a 90-degree V-block for added ventilation and transfer of energy.
You can also enjoy the Oldsmobile Silhouette if you are looking for a minivan. Most of the Silhouette models come with a 3.4L V6 engine, although 3.1 and 3.8L versions of that engine are also available on some of the older versions of this Oldsmobile car.
Content is for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the brands listed above.