Old Navy Jeans for Men
Old Navy jeans for men come in a wide variety of both casual and dress pants. Their extensive line of pants includes khakis, chinos, cotton dress pants, and cargo pants.What types of men's pants does the company offer?
Since its inception, Old Navy has expanded its line of men's pants from denim jeans to a number of other styles and fits to accommodate a variety of tastes. Among their selection are the following:
- Denim jeans: Available in several washes and styles, including distressed.
- Khakis: Commonly available in slim, straight, and wide leg fits with a number of seaming options.
- Chinos: Come in a range of colors, including black, white, and grey.
- Skinny pants: Designed with a tighter fit throughout the leg and ankle for a slimmer fit
- Athletic pants: Include a small percentage of spandex for a flexible fit.
- Cargo pants: Have additional pockets lining the leg for added storage and utility.
- Joggers: Typically available in fabrics such as tapered fleece and twill.
You can typically find men's pants in 12 waist measurements and in several length measurements.
- The length measurements available are 32, 34, 36, and 38.
- The sizes are flexible, so men with a waist size 28 to 44 can likely fit in a pair of these denim, khakis, and other styles.
Consult the company's size chart to see what size will fit your measurements before shopping for jeans, especially if you're buying jeans online. If you find that your jeans are too long or short, consider having them tailored for a proper fit.Are casual men's jeans available?
In terms of style, most of the brand can be paired with casual attire. The brand's denim, blue jeans, and skinny jeans typically couple well with white or solid-colored T-shirts, flannel shirts, or button-downs. To complement your casual look further, consider a pair of tennis shoes, loafers, or moccasins.In what styles are these jeans available?
- Slim fit jeans are constructed with a slim, but not tight, leg and a snug fit around the waist and hips. These are commonly available in dark blue, medium blue, and light blue washes.
- Tapered jeans fit more loosely through the hips, but offer a slimmer fit through the legs. Tapered jeans come in a variety of washes, including distressed.
- Straight fit jeans are loose-fitting from the waist to the ankle for added comfort.