Oakley Boots for Men
The right pair of men's tactical boots offers lightweight but dependable support. Whether you're navigating rocky terrain or standing guard for hours at a time, your feet take a beating. You need boots made from rugged materials that are designed for heavy-duty, everyday use.What are some features of Oakley men's boots?
- Design: Oakley boots have a high-cut design meant to enhance ankle and foot support and increase stability.
- Uppers: Oakley uppers are made from lightweight but durable materials, including canvas, leather, and suede. Depending on the style, color options include black, brown, and various shades of beige.
- Outer sole: Oakley outsoles have deep, elaborate traction patterns to help prevent slippage on uneven or unstable terrain.
- Medial eyelets: Strategically placed eyelets promote air flow to help increase breathability, temperature regulation, and comfort.
- Laces and lace-lock system: Some of the company's styles have a lace-locking system to help keep nylon laces from slipping out of place.
Some Oakley men's styles, including the company's Light Assault Boot 2, are AR670-1 compliant. As such, they conform to military standards for boot height, heel height, color, and materials.How do you care for Oakley men's tactical footwear?
The company recommends daily care to preserve the longevity of your tactical boots and to enhance their performance. The following tips will help you maintain your footwear.
- Avoid exposure to excess water or moisture, which could alter the shape, fit, and/or color of your footwear. Excess wetness could also compromise your boots' strength.
- Remove surface dirt from footwear after every use. With the help of a soft-bristled brush, gently brush away loose dirt and dust from your shoe uppers.
- Allow the inner and outer surfaces of your Oakley tactical boots to dry after every use. To promote drying, place footwear in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources. Loosen the laces and pull the tongues forward. If you have removable insoles, pull them out and set them aside. Doing this will increase air flow to the entire inner surface of your boots, allowing them to dry out more thoroughly.
Care instructions for Oakley men's tactical footwear varies according to upper material. Use the following instructions to care for your particular pair of shoes.
- Top-grain leather: For top-grain leather, prepare a soft cloth and a mixture of non-abrasive soap and warm water. Gently wipe the outer surface of your shoes and allow them to dry completely. Alternatively, you can apply a mild lanolin-based product designed for cleaning and conditioning leather goods.
- Suede and nubuck: Using a soft, non-abrasive rag or cloth, apply a product designed specifically for use with suede and nubuck.
- Synthetic leather or fabric: For synthetic leather or fabric men's boots, use a soft cloth or soft-bristle brush and a mixture of mild soap and warm water. Use gentle hand motions to rub away any dirt.