Nike Sweet Classic Athletic Shoes for Men
Nike athletic shoes for men are designed for both sports and everyday casual wear. Among the many styles to choose from are the Nike Sweet Classic leather athletic shoes. These sneakers have several features that may make them a versatile footwear option for you.What materials are Nike athletic shoes constructed from?
Nike sport-specific sneakers provide extra arch and ankle support for rigorous activity. Their Classic athletic shoes feature rubber soles and accents, leather uppers, and synthetic textile lining, as well as padded tongues, collars, and insoles. Exterior leather may be soft suede or have a smooth, shiny finish. These sneakers are breathable and provide support intended to be sufficient for everyday activities.Styles of Nike Sweet Classic Athletic Men's Shoes:
- Nike Men's Sweet Classic High Black Sail Red Sneakers: These vintage Nikes are high-tops with zebra-patterned soles and red strings.
- Nike Men's Sweet Classic Leather White and Green: These are leather moccasins with white leather soles.
- Nike Men's Sweet Classic Leather Shoes: These are low-tops with gray and yellow leather.
- Nike Men's Blazer Low Sweet Classic Leather These all-black low-tops have black strings and white soles.
- Nike Men's Sweet Classic Leather Tennis Shoes Gray:These are dark gray leather low-tops with red strings and red-striped soles.
- Nike Men's Sweet Classic Leather Premium:These mid-top sneakers come in all black, gray, or olive khaki, and feature a perforated Nike swoosh.
The fit of Nike footwear will depend largely on the length and width of your foot. Following some simple steps will help you determine the correct size for yourself.
- First: Put your everyday socks on and measure your foot from the heel to the longest toe.
- Second: Measure your foot in the afternoon because feet tend to swell as the day goes on. Measuring your feet at their largest will help you get an accurate fit for all-day comfort.
- Third: Compare the length of your foot in centimeters to Nike's shoe size chart. If you have wide feet, this may affect the fit of a given size. For wide feet, moving up a half size may correct excessive tightness.
To clean your leather Nike shoes, remove any dirt immediately after exposure. Apply a mixture of water and laundry detergent to a soft cloth and wipe the leather clean. Remove any extra soap mixture with a dry cloth, then set your shoes out to air dry.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nike.