Nike Sandals and Flip-Flops for Men
Nike crafts shoes, clothing, sporting equipment, and accessories. The company is based in Portland, Oregon. One line of the company's footwear products include Nike sandals and flip-flops for men, such as the Nike Benassi Solarsoft.Do all Nike shoes for men include the Swoosh logo?
All shoes from Nike do include the iconic Nike Swoosh, which is fashioned to look like a stylized "okay" check mark. Designed in 1971 by Carolyn Davidson while she was a graphic design student at Portland State University, the Swoosh suggests speed and excellence. The Swoosh is also a way to recognize authentic Nike sportswear.What are suggestions for shopping for Nike sandals and flip-flops?
Suggestions to define the search include:
- Size: Choose the sandals, slides, or flip-flop size and width that works for you.
- Style: Select a style of slide sandals that exemplifies the look or function that you desire.
- Product line: Pick your slides, sandals, or flip-flops by selecting from the ACG, Benassi, and Celso lines.
- Material: Consider which material fits with your fashion look, sports requirements, or the environment in which the sandals will be worn.
- The Benassi Solarsoft sandal is created with Hyperfuse technology.
- The soft, pliable Nike Solarsoft foam midsole has grooves that allow for airflow and cushion.
- The shoes are flexible, bendable, and breathable.
- There are flex grooves in the outsole designed for range of motion.
Nike slides come in a variety of materials. These materials include the following:
- Patent leather
- Synthetic material
The Nike Ultra Comfort Slide comes with an EVA upper strap with a hook-and-eye fastener. It features a cushioned textile footbed and a flex midsole.What features does the Hurley Phantom Free Men's Sandal have?
This sandal comes with a Nike Free outsole and an ergonomic footbed. It features hexagonal grooves in the outsole wrapping the sidewall for motion. It comes with a synthetic and textile perforated strap and rubber outsole. There are several colors available, including carbon green, khaki, black, and cool grey.Is there a difference between a sandal and flip-flop?
Both flip-flops and sandals are open types of footwear. The sandal has a sole that is attached by straps or thongs that secure over the instep and are secured at the ankles. The flip-flop, also known as a thong sandal, does not secure at the ankle. Instead, the flip-flop is secured by a strap, which attaches to the sides of the flip-flop by passing between the second toe and the big toe.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nike.