Nike Men's Athletic Coats And Jackets
Finding the right athletic coat or jacket for your workouts or sporting events differs based on your body and sport of choice. Nike offers a range of men's athletic clothing that includes coats and jackets. Whichever type of jacket you decide to buy, consider these questions when you're searching for a new jacket.What styles of Nike jackets are there?
Nike has jackets in many styles including vests, pullovers, and windbreakers. Here are a few more jacket types you can choose from depending on your needs:
- Hoodie: The hoodie is a casual lightweight jacket from Nike that has a hood and typically comes with a front pocket. Nike's hoodies come in a number of different fabric, color, design, and size options for men.
- Fleece jacket: Fleece jacket options from Nike offer warmth in cooler temperatures. These types of jackets are meant for much colder conditions as fleece can trap warmth close to your body while still maintaining a lightweight feel.
- Zippered jacket: This type of jacket with a zipper lets you take it on and off quickly. Nike offers many of these zippered jackets in different designs, colors, materials, and sizes for men.
The size of a Nike jacket can depend on a lot of different factors, and you should be aware of these when you try on a new jacket. Furthermore, Nike jackets can sometimes differ in size between production runs, so you'll always want to try on Nike products in the store to determine if they fit you well. Here are some factors to keep in mind when trying on a jacket:
- Shoulder size: You should measure your shoulders at their maximum stretched-out width. Since you're going to be doing some sort of movement, while wearing it, you'll want a Nike jacket that will let you reach your full range of motion without being too tight.
- Torso length: Some sports require you to raise your arms above your head. If you don't want your jacket from Nike to uncover and show your midriff, make sure to measure your torso's length when you have your arms stretched above your head.
- Arm length: You want a jacket from Nike that will cover your arm completely but not get in the way of your hand movements. Measuring your arm length from the shoulder to the middle of your hand can help you to find the right jacket.