Nike Dunk Skateboarding Shoes for Men
Whether playing basketball or spending time on the golf course, having the proper equipment and gear can improve performance and make it a more enjoyable experience. For men who spend their time skateboarding or appreciate the skate style, Nike Dunk skateboarding shoes are an option to wear while performing tricks or skateboarding at high speeds.What are skate shoes?
Skating shoes are sneakers with a flat sole that are made to grip the surface of a skateboard. They often have a thick tongue and loose fit. The shoes are designed to offer flexibility with movements that are made while skateboarding.What variations are there in Nike Dunk SB Pro line?
Here are some of the differences between each pair of Nike SB Pro sneakers:
- Size: Select a pair of shoes in the correct size to ensure a proper fit that is comfortable. The Dunk Pro line is made in U.S. sizes.
- Height: There are different heights available in the Nike skate shoes. They offer the SB Low models, which sit at or below the ankle. They also have the Dunk High height, which is a high-top sneaker. The shoes hug the ankles and extend just above it.
- Material: Some of the most common styles come in leather, suede, canvas or even patent leather for extra shine that has extra gloss.
- Color: Nike makes their shoes in a plain white or black, but the brand also offers many color shades for men to choose from. Subdued colors are available for everyday wear, or flashy colors and patterns are offered for those who may want to stand out at the skatepark.
- Fashion Line: There are a multitude of different fashion lines incorporated into the skateboarding collection. Different models that are designed by pro skateboarder Stefan Janoski are available, or models in the Solarsoft, Blazer or Bruin line of shoes.
No, skate shoes are made for comfort and grip, which makes them suitable for everyday wear both indoors and outdoors for all ages of men.What are the Pro Janoski models?
Stefan Janoski is a world-renowned professional skateboarder, and he has designed an entire line of skateboarding sneakers for Nike SB. Janoski worked to incorporate his knowledge of skateboarding into the design of his line. There is a large variety of shoes available in his line, which feature various colors, materials, and heights.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nike.