Nike Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories for Kids
Nike is a company that makes apparel, shoes, and accessories for many sports and activities. They have a wide range of apparel and accessories for children. They also have children's shoes for casual wear and athletics.What products does Nike make for children?
Nike has a large selection of athletic wear and casual wear for children. Some common items from the brand include hoodies, track pants, joggers, T-shirts, shorts, and pullovers. Accessories include baseball caps and socks. The brand also has shoes for various sports as well as slides and sneakers for everyday wear.Does Nike make cleats for different children's sports?
Nike has several options when it comes to cleats and outdoor shoes for sports played on the field. They have cleats designed for soccer, football, baseball, lacrosse, and softball. These cleats come in styles for boys and girls.What types of sports clothing is available?
Nike has a variety of athletic apparel that is designed for use in specific sports. These specialized clothing items are available throughout the seasons in which these sports are played. The following information can help you with choosing items for specific sports that your child participates in.
- Soccer: soccer balls, shirts, shorts, cleats, and shin guards are available in many colors and patterns
- Basketball: many types of basketball shoes, shorts, and basketballs for indoor or outdoor games
- Lacrosse: mouth guards, kilts, jerseys, and practice clothes are available for games and training
- Running: there are several styles of running shirts, shorts, along with a large selection of footwear for comfort and support
- Softball and baseball: cleats, training gloves, paints, belts, and protective gear are available for both boys and girls
These clothes come in options that are designed to fit newborns through big kids. The following is some information on the different size ranges for babies, toddlers, and school-age children.
- Baby and toddler: available in 0 months through 4T, designed to fit most kids from ages 0 to 3 years
- Little kids: available in 4T through 7, designed to fit children from 4 to 8 years
- Big kids: available in XS through XL, designed to fit children from 6 years and up
It can be helpful to take your child's measurements when choosing a size for Nike apparel. To find their ideal size, you need a flexible tape measure. You should use the tape to measure the chest, waist, hips, and height of your child. Measure around the widest part of the natural waist, the hips, and the chest. When measuring your child's height, be sure they're not wearing shoes. Once you have the measurements you can compare them with the chart on the Nike website to find the option that fits. To measure for shoes, have your child stand, wearing socks, with their back and feet lined up to a wall. Use a ruler or measuring tape to measure from the heel to the longest toe.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nike.