Check Out the New England Patriots in Person
If youve wanted to see a group that has won the Super Bowl five times and the AFC Conference Championship 10 times, you can get tickets for the New England Patriots football team. Led by Bill Belichick and Tom Brady, the Patriots play their home games at Gillette Stadium. You can find tickets for various sections of Gillette through eBay.Facts about Gillette Stadium
Located in Foxborough, Massachusetts, the stadium is about 30 miles away from downtown Boston and 20 miles away from downtown Providence, Rhode Island. The Patriots have been using it since 2002 when it replaced the old Foxboro Stadium. Over 65,000 seats are in the stadium. Nearly all games are sold out, so a practical option is to buy tickets on eBay.Transportation options
There are several ways you can get to and from the stadium so you dont have to worry about parking. Some of your options are explained here:
- Driving: It costs about $40 to park a car or motorcycle in one of the official Gillette Stadium lots. Lots open four hours before kick-off and close two hours after the game ends. Tailgating (without open flames) is allowed.
- Uber: Uber pickup is located in lot 15.
- Taxi: Other taxis pickup and drop off in Lot 23.
- MBTA: The train runs before, during, and after games to connect fans with areas of Boston and Providence. The Providence/Stoughton and Franklin lines travel to the Foxboro MBTA stop on game days only and during select events.
There are 6,000 club seats and 89 luxury suites available on a season pass or on an individual game basis. At the club level, youll be located on the second tier of seating near midfield. Youll have clear views of the field, soft plush seats, private entrances and gathering spaces, HDTV monitors to check out, and exclusive food and beverage options.
The private suites have wet bars with granite countertops, bathrooms with marble, and dedicated staff members ready to see to guests needs. They can range from 800 to 2,700 square feet.Are there any attractions to see?
There are several places you can visit either before or after a game to round out the experience. Attractions include:
- Patriot Place: This center has more than one million square feet of entertainment, shopping, and dining options. There are high-end restaurants, casual eateries, dessert shops, apparel retailers, a Bass Pro Shops, bowling alley, and movie theater.
- The Patriots Hall of Fame: Here, you can see Vince Lombardi Super Bowl trophies, get up close to championship rings, and learn more about the teams history through interactive exhibits.
- ProShop: This shop has a wide array of Patriots apparel and accessories.
In addition to the seats, there are a number of other places where you can hang out. The DraftKings Fantasy Sports Zone and the Bud Light Party Deck are located on the Main Concourse, and Union Point is located on the Upper Concourse. These are all places where you can grab a bite to eat and enjoy a drink with fellow Patriots fans.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by New England Patriots.