Nerf Bars and Running Boards for Hummer H3
When deciding on buying a Chevrolet or GM Hummer H3, it is important to understand how nerf bars and running boards benefit your car. It is also crucial to get a feeling for the H3 and the kind of power a Hummer SUV offers. Here are some facts about nerf bars and running boards for Hummer H3 as well as the vehicle itself.How many Hummer H3s were made?
About 160,000 GM H3 models were produced around the world during the Hummer SUV production run from 2005 to 2009, including the H3T:
- 2005: There were 33,140 Hummer H3 produced in 2005.
- 2006: Around 54,052 Hummers were built in 2006.
- 2007: As demand for the hummer SUV decreased, production of this vehicle slowed to just 43,431 in 2007.
- 2008: A further decrease in demand forced manufacturers to limit Hummer SUV production to just 20,681 in 2008. However, 692 Hummer H3Ts were produced this year.
- 2009: In the final year of H3 production, just 5,487 Hummer H3 were produced. However, an additional 2,046 GM Hummer H3Ts were produced this year.
Some important information to know about the Hummer H3, such as the 2006 model, include:
- Motors and engine size: This truck has a five-cylinder engine with a 3.5-liter volume.
- Engine transmission: The H3 had a five-speed manual transmission.
- Fuel efficiency: This model had 14 MPG city, 18 MPG highway, and 16 MPG combined fuel efficiency.
- Engine drivetrain: The drivetrain for this truck came in either four-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive.
- Specialized power items: There were no turbo power or supercharger power items on this model.
A good black bar is a type of running board that fits under the side of the doors of your vehicle. A step like this is designed to help make it easier for you to step up into the side of your vehicle. However, a nerf board and step also have benefits that make it useful for your truck or vehicle. Some come with a stainless steel exterior that withstands weathering damage. Others are designed to help improve your drive.Are there benefits to buying nerf bars and running boards?
They provide easier step access in the front and side of your vehicle. Some bars can offer improved off-road vehicle performance. Most offer stainless steel protection for your vehicle's body. The handsome design of many of these items improves a vehicle's style and makes the vehicle look cooler. There are a variety of finishing choices such as black designed for multiple Hummer H3 styles.How many types of nerf bars are available?
There are several choices of nerf bars available for the Hummer:
- Cab-length: These items include two-treaded step pads that stretch along the full side of your Hummer H3.
- Wheel-to-wheel: These accessories stretch just between the two wheels of your H3.
- Oval: This type of bar spans the length of your vehicle and has a wider oval shape for easier access.
- Sports tubes: These accessories are designed only for decoration and shouldn't be used as a step. They come in colors such as black, white, and red.