Napoleon Fireplaces and Stoves
Having a fireplace or stove in your home adds an attractive touch and can provide an effective means of heating a living space. Napoleon designs a wide array of these appliances with many features, providing you with options to suit the style of your home.What types of stoves does Napoleon offer?
- Gas stoves: Napoleon gas-burning stoves run on either propane or natural gas. These free-standing pieces have high heating efficiencies and are tidy.
- Wood stoves: These cast-iron wood-burning stoves are known for their energy efficiency and long-lasting performance.
- Pellet stove: These free-standing Napoleon stoves utilize an environmentally friendly means of warming your home by burning renewable energy.
Napoleon prides itself on the quality incorporated into their wood stoves and fireplaces.
- Heating efficiency: Years of research have allowed Napoleon to create wood-burning fireplaces and stoves that have a heat output of 40,000 BTU and up.
- Clean: Napoleon's wood-burning fireplaces and stoves use specialized air-flow technology to prevent smokiness by quickly directing the smoke out of the back of the firebox, keeping the glass of these wood stoves and fireplaces clear.
- Easy loading: Napoleon wood burning models feature lightweight doors so that loading wood is easier.
- Fast startup: Many of the Napoleon wood-burning fireplaces utilize air induction across the bed under the wood for fast starts.
Napoleon offers a variety of electric wall-hanging fireplaces that are designed to be hung on or fully recessed into a wall. Napoleon wall-hanging fireplaces bring a modern look and come with different colored flames, including blues, purples, oranges, or a combination.What are the features of Napoleon outdoor fireplaces?
Napoleon manufactures a series of outdoor fireplaces that are gas burning. These Napoleon fireplaces are a great addition to an outdoor space. They provide an aesthetically pleasing touch and can make the outdoor space feel cozy.
- Weatherproof: The finishes on these Napoleon fireplaces are weatherproof, helping them maintain their pristine look through the seasons.
- Wind deflector: Outdoor Napoleon fireplaces are commonly built with wind deflectors to keep the flames burning in windy conditions.
- Safety valve: In situations where the wind or other weather conditions cause the flame to go out, some Napoleon fireplaces incorporate a valve that cuts off the supply of gas.
- Design: Napoleon provides a range of designs, such as slimmer styles for pillars and small spaces and elongated styles for larger spaces.