Shop by Category
Hot This Week
- NEW Fashion BANGTAN BOYS BTS Ring Titanium Steel KPOP Band Jewelry Fans Gift$0.99210 sold
- KPOP BTS Jung Kook Ring Stainless Steel Bangtan Boys Jimin Suga Rap Monster ARMY$0.99107 sold
- Grateful Dead / Dead And Company Pin Citi Field NY 6/25/16 6/26/16 SOLD OUT!!!$10.00100 sold
- BTS (防彈少年團) x PUMA Collaboration You never walk alone COURT STAR + Photocard$96.9975 sold
- Kpop BTS Bangtan Boys Army Bomb Style Metal Key Chain Keyrings Key Ring$2.5960 sold
- Linkin Park RIP Rest in Peace Chester Bennington - Rock Band - Graphic T Shirt$15.9556 sold
- 30pc Kpop BTS Star Personal Photo Poster Lomo Cards Bangtan Collective PhotoCard$0.9956 sold
- KPOP 30pcs BTS Lomo Cards WINGS Jimin Bangtan Boys Jung Kook Jin V Photo Poster$1.7955 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
- Whitney Houston Memorabilia Buying GuideWhitney Houston was a remarkable singer and actress who will forever be remembered for her amazing talents. Throughout her lifetime, the popular singer released numerous hit singles and albums and even...
- Top 5 Vintage Band Posters of All TimeA piece of musical history, vintage band posters feature an array of captivating images and messages to catch the eye and persuade viewers to attend a show or purchase an album. Ideal for collecting and...
- Your Guide to Choosing Vintage Band Posters for a Man CaveFor those moments when men need to get away from everything and just decompress, a man cave serves as a place of ultimate wellness, mental recovery, and relaxation. In fact, by spending a few hours in...
You May Also Like
What Types of Music Memorabilia Do Collectors Look for?
When selecting music memorabilia, collectors especially seek anything that relates to the musicians personally or that directly relates to their careers. Items that the musician personally owned or handled, such as instruments, clothing, and important documents, stand out as desirable collectibles. If you can authenticate them, autographed photos, documents, and objects are worth grabbing. Other options include gold and platinum records, posters, signs, recordings, and legally obtained personal property.
What Are the Abbreviations That Indicate the Condition of Music Memorabilia?
When grading a piece of music memorabilia either yourself or with the help of a professional appraiser, a condition label helps to quickly communicate the item's condition. Abbreviations include "M" for Mint, "EX" for Excellent, "VG" for Very Good, and "G" for good. The last two are less desirable, with "F" for Fair and "P" for Poor.
How Can You Properly Determine the Value of Music Memorabilia?
You can start by researching the piece online or speaking with professionals to get a general idea of the value, comparing the piece to similar items up for sale. Understand the item's condition as well as how the seller obtained it, and check the validity of any signatures on the item. Consider the item's age, the rarity of the piece, and whether it pertains to the personal life or career of the musician, all of which boost value. Factor in each of these details to determine just how valuable your music memorabilia is.