Motorola Bluetooth Cell Phone Headsets
Cell phone headsets that utilize Bluetooth capabilities allow you to listen to music or take calls without having to pull your smartphone out of your pocket. There are many different types of Bluetooth headsets available from Motorola, so you should be able to find one that works for your needs.What are the benefits of Bluetooth?
Bluetooth is a wireless technology that allows two or more devices to connect to each other using electronic signals. These short-range signals are commonly found in smartphones, headsets, and other electronic devices. Some of the features of Bluetooth technology are:
- Hands-free functionality: A Bluetooth headset from Motorola allows you to use your mobile phone without having to use your hands.
- User-friendliness: When two or more devices that have Bluetooth are in range, they will automatically begin to communicate with each other.
- Reliability: The electronic signals are a universal wireless standard, meaning that mobile phones and computers are usually compatible with Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth headphones.
- Low interference: Bluetooth headsets and headphones use low power signals to prevent interference from radios.
- Energy-efficiency: Bluetooth technology uses low power signals, making them energy-efficient.
Motorola offers a number of different types of headsets and headphones that have Bluetooth capabilities. These styles include:
- Over-the-ear Bluetooth headsets: This type of headset covers the entire ear, blocking external noise.
- Ear hook: These headphones and headsets hook around either the right or left ear.
- In-ear Bluetooth headsets: These Bluetooth headphones sit in the ear canal. They have a low profile and help keep other sounds at bay.
- Specialty Bluetooth headsets: Some wireless Bluetooth headsets may be built into sunglasses or even motorcycle helmets.
There are a wide variety of features available for Motorola headsets depending on your intended use. Some options to choose from are:
- Built-in microphone: Motorola uses a variety of technologies to incorporate the microphone to serve in different environments. Types of microphones include jawbone pickup, boom-style microphone, and a microphone located on a cord that connects the two earpieces.
- Noise-cancellation: This technology neutralizes environmental noise, allowing you to hear the sound more clearly.
- Call functions: These features allow you to handle certain call functions without having to pull out your phone. Examples include caller ID, answering, muting, and hanging up.
- Volume control: Some Bluetooth devices allow you to control the volume with a simple touch without having to use your phone.