Motorcycle Accessories for Harley-Davidson
For those that ride motorcycles, it is important to keep the Harley in your garage in top condition, and for that, you will need appropriate accessories. It can be overwhelming determining what to buy for your Harley-Davidson motorcycle. Below are some different options for add-ons for your motorcycle.What categories of Harley-Davidson accessories are there?
There are numerous different options for add-ons for a Harley-Davidson. Some of the most common Harley-Davidson accessory categories are:
- Battery chargers and optimizers
- Motorcycle care, cleaning, and protection
- Decals, emblems, and flags
- Lifts and stands, including jacks, wheel rollers, and paddock stands
- Luggage such as saddlebags, luggage racks, top boxes, tank bags, cords, and nets
It can be complex to determine what type of motorcycle cover to purchase. There are numerous different covers available depending on what type of bike you have, whether it be a touring, sportster, or classic style motorcycle. First, assess your specific situation and decide on what type of cover will best suit your bike and your needs. There are covers for both indoor and outdoor storage in summer and winter. Some outdoor covers will be waterproof, have vents, and also heat shields. Other covers will contain UV protection, non-scratching inner liner, and rust inhibitors. Do your research to determine what cover is best for your situation.What Harley-Davidson lighting options are there?
There are numerous different options to illuminate your Harley-Davidson. It is important to have a powerful light to increase your visibility and sight range. Some of the most common light categories are:
- Auxiliary or additional light: These would be a supplement to your stock lights.
- Decorative add-on lighting: In addition to your normal lights, this style of lights will be customizable.
- Headlamp mounting: The headlamp is the main light source on the front of the motorcycle.
- Headlamp trim light and visors: These are normally rings that go around the front headlight. The visor will be a small piece of metal that will direct the light out and toward the ground.
- Turn signal trim and visors
- Tail and brake light