How to Select Women's Jeans
eBay vendors stock a range of women's jean varieties, suitable for women of all ages. While shopping for jeans is widely considered to be one of the least enjoyable forms of shopping, there are actually steps customers can take to improve their experience.
What are Some of the Types of Women's Jeans Available?
Here are just a few examples of the different types of women's jeans available online from eBay vendors:
- Jean Styles: Some of the most popular jean styles for women include: skinny, flare, mid-rise, cuffed, low-rise, and boyfriend jeans.
- Color: There are light wash and dark wash blue jeans available from eBay vendors selling apparel from well-known denim brands, like Mossimo. But, there are also plenty of colored and textured options to pick from, including jegging varieties. Jeggings combine leggings and denim to provide a jean look, with greater stretch.
How Should You Choose Women's Jeans?
- Silhouette: Many stylists recommend choosing your cut based on your body type. For example, skinny flare jeans are often recommended for hourglass figures. Stretch denim featuring long in-seams are commonly recommended for apple-shape figures. For women with athletic builds who would like to create a more curvy silhouette, flared or bootcut varieties are excellent.
- Size: Consider the type of fit you prefer. While you may fit into a tight slimming pair, if the fit is too tight, you may not end up wearing them often due to discomfort. Alternatively, you don't want a style that is too big as this may lead to your pants falling down, revealing your underwear. See manufacturer site for size and measurement details.
- Style: Consider if you'd like to choose a more traditional, simple jean style, or an embellished pair. For example, there are Mossimo jean varieties featuring bleached patterns sold by eBay vendors, along with unusual pairs manufactured by other brands.
How Should You Clean Women's Jeans?
Due to the hardy material, many people get confused about how to effectively clean jeans. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Washing Frequency: Jeans don't actually need washing after each use (unless they get particularly dirty or smelly from physical labor). Being selective about how often you wash denim apparel can actually increase the lifespan of denim clothing. So, you might like to consider spot cleaning, as opposed to washing your jeans in the washing machine.
- Washing Machine: When using a washing machine, turn your jeans inside out. This helps to preserve their color.
- Hang Up Jeans: Using the tumble dry option can irreversibly damage denim apparel. Instead, hang up jeans to dry.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mossimo.