Mission Roller Hockey Skates
A pair of high-quality roller skates can improve your roller-hockey game. Whether you are in a youth, junior, or senior league, Mission roller-hockey skates can help you get the edge you want for accelerating, stopping, and turning. They are built to be comfortable, breathable, and fast-moving.What are some Mission skate models in the senior category?
There are several different roller-hockey skates available from Mission, including the:
- Inhaler NLS1: This is one of the skates available for senior roller-hockey athletes. It has a Curv composite quarter-package that gives roller hockey skaters explosive power. The boot can be heat-molded for a custom fit. It has a Hi-Lo Kryptonium 76mm/80mm chassis and Revision Flex Soft wheels.
- Inhaler NLS2: With a Curv Composite boot, this hockey skate is stiff while also lightweight. It has an injected tendon and a form-fit, three-piece tongue with metatarsal padding in addition to a fiber-composite outsole.
- Mission Inhaler NLS3: These skates offer high levels of support and a Tech-Mesh quarter package. They are thermoformable so that you can break in a pair quickly. The roller-hockey skates have Hi-Lo ABEC 9 bearings and revision-variant classic wheels.
- NLS4: This type of skate has a quarter package made of 3D TrueForm Tech polyurethane. The felt liner on the skate hugs the foot from the toe to the ankle. Its injected thermoplastic-polyurethane outsole is durable and provides stability.
- NLS6: These Mission skates are intended to be worn by amateur or recreational roller-hockey players. They come with Hi-Lo street roller wheels, ABEC 5 bearings, and a Hi-LO 76mm/80mm chassis.
Younger people have similar options to seniors when it comes to Mission Inhalers. There are several roller-hockey skates made in smaller sizes, giving athletes a way to get high-performing roller hockey equipment. Mission Inhaler skates in youth sizes include the:
- NLS3, Junior
- NLS4, Junior
- NLS5, Junior
- NLS6, Junior
Goalies have different needs than other hockey players, so Mission designed a pair of roller-hockey skates just for them. The Mission DSG5 helps with balancing on the balls of your feet, which is generally how a goalie stands in the ready position. This skate has a sleek, black appearance. You can change the color of the heel using a removable insert. The sizes available include Junior 4 and 5. The Mission DSG5's features include:
- An anatomically formed boot-quarter construction
- Vented toe caps for breathability
- Brushed nylon lining
- Front-loaded chassis technology
- Injection-molded black cowling