Miss Me Women's Jeans
Miss Me is a clothing company that offers women many different types of jeans. Their pants are available in diverse colors and hues and include various forms of embellishments. From skinny to straight and boot cut, any woman can find pants that fit their style.
What style of skinny jeans does Miss Me have?
The company has a variety of skinny jeans in different lengths, hues, and styles.
- The Distressed To Impress jeans have a punk look. The ankle-length designs feature faux holes and appear to have plaid leggings underneath.
- The Cuff It Out Mid-Rise jeans are a dark blue hue and are embellished with rhinestones.
- The All In Stride jeans have a faded look.
What styles are Miss Me women's jeans available in?
Miss Me has 13 different looks. A few include abstract, floral, wings, and cross.
- Abstract jeans have designs such as diamonds and triangles.
- With the floral look, bottoms are sparsely decorated with flowers.
- Wing jeans are embroidered with a pair of winged angel feathers.
- Each cross style jean has a cross embroidered on the back pockets.
Does Miss Me have white jeans?
The Moto Maven mid-rise skinny jeans are a solid white. They are made entirely from cotton and feature zipper accents. The Moto Maven also has pin tuck details on the knees, tonal stitching, and a hem that stops just above the ankle.
What styles are boot cut jeans offered in?
Boot cut jeans are available in lighter and darker hues.
- The Feather or Not are a medium blue. The seams are white, and so are the feathers that are embroidered on it.
- Spellbinder is a black pair of jeans.
- The Show Stopper is a faded color. It features five pockets and faux holes.
- Don't Cross Me is a medium blue color with fading in the buttock region.
What kind of capris does the company have?
Many of Miss Me capris have embellishments or faded looks.
- The Cloud Nine Boyfriend is all cotton, and features shredded holes on the front and back as well as a cuffed hem.
- Spring It On has a frayed cuff hem. Flowery embellishments are added at the back pockets and along the hem.
- The Shifted Energy is faded and has a chevron pattern along its waistband. It features frayed trimming and decorative stitching on each pocket.
What materials are Miss Me jeans made from?
They are made from three different materials: cotton, polyester, and elastane.
- Some bottoms, such as the Rebel At Heart, are made mostly from cotton. Cotton allows Miss Me Jeans to be strong, durable, and able to withstand being washed repeatedly in hot water.
- Many of the jeans contain elastane, which helps them to be more comfortable and more breathable.
- The All That Sparkles skinny jeans and others contain polyester. Polyester has flexible, durable fibers that are resistant to shrinkage and wrinkles, so jeans keep their fresh, new look longer.