Be a Gamer: Choosing The Right PC Video Game
There are many ways you can spend your free time. Some people prefer outdoor adventures such as swimming or engaging in other sports, but others have taken some interest in video games. They have become quite popular and as a result, many gamec ompanies all over the world have produced PC versions of all sorts of games. With such a wide variety to choose from, it can be quite a challenge to make a selection.
What are the different types of video games available?
Creativity is on the increase, and from it comes a multitude of PC games. They are classified according to their objectives rather than the type of gameplay they contain. Here are a few of the major games in the industry currently:
- Adventure games - In this type of game, the character interacts with his environment and other characters while solving clues and unraveling puzzles in order to develop the story. Minecraft falls into this category. Published by Mojang and reviewed on a Minecon panel, Minecraft involves placing blocks and going on endless adventures with a large world of terrains to explore.
- Action games - These involve testing the physical strength of the character as he overcomes various obstacles. They include shooters, such as Fortnite, and platform games, such as Donkey Kong.
What are the main features of Minecraft?
- Compatibility - Minecraft is a cross-platform game that can be played on Microsoft Windows, IOS, and Linux. Microsoft, however, recently purchased Mojang and all Minecraft intellectual property and has launched the educational Minecraft Windows project on Windows 10 in schools.
- Multiplay modes - Minecraft, especially on Windows 10, is open-ended with a number of modes including the survival mode, creative mode, and the story mode.
- Minecraft mods - Minecraft mods are simply downloadable modifications that are user-generated, such as mini-maps and new items such as blocks. Mojang announced the introduction of an application programming interface, which most of the time works well on the Windows 10 edition.
Why should I purchase a Minecraft PC game?
- Easy to play - Minecraft is specifically designed to provide a captivating and fun game experience in a unique blocky world. It is easier than most similar multiplayer and single-player games such as Skyrim.
- Flexibility - This game can be played on various consoles such as Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo's Wii. Minecraft is, however, more common on PlayStation and Xbox.
- Customization - Minecraft offers the user a choice to customize the game. It has in-game settings for the modding scene that allow a mash-up of the various modes available to suit them, especially on the Windows 10 edition.
- Affordable - Most people who play Minecraft all over the world observed that the game is more affordable than other similar games.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the brands mentioned above.