Watch the Bucks Play at Fiserv Forum
The Milwaukee Bucks have been playing in the NBA since 1968, and they shined in the 70s and 80s, led by players like Bob Lanier, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and Sidney Moncrief. Each year, they work hard to win their Eastern Conference Central Division. When you get Milwaukee Bucks tickets on eBay, you can cheer them on in person.The Fiserv Forum
After years of playing in the smallest arena in the NBA and then the Bradley Center, which quickly became outdated, the Bucks now play in Fiserv Forum. It's located on Vel R. Phillips Avenue in Downtown Milwaukee, and it hosted its first Bucks game on October 3, 2018. The Forum has the following features:
- Seating: It boasts 17,500 seats at different price points.
- Scoreboard: It has the largest symmetric scoreboard in the NBA.
- Coat check areas: Six coat check areas are located around the arena.
- Kids' zone: There is a Kids' Zone, called the Kohl's Court, where kids can play and take pictures with an oversized basketball hoop or in a replica locker room.
Regular seats are arranged around the court and split into the Lower and Upper Concourses. In addition, you can choose to upgrade your tickets by buying access to the following areas:
- Suites: These are all located on their own level. Private suites can hold 12 to 26 guests and have dedicated attendants that can help with food and beverage orders. The menu contains exclusive items created by signature chefs.
- West Bend Lofts: The lofts are on the east side of the suite level. They have plush seating for between four and eight guests, and these packages include private table service and upscale menu choices.
- Tower Lounge This is a private party lounge on the Upper Concourse. It has several TVs, a kitchenette, premium food and drink choices, and a dedicated service attendant.
- Tower Club: Also on the suite level, this club features gastro-pub fare and plush seating with panoramic court views.
- Loge Tables: These tables can seat four, and the all-inclusive packages include quarterly deliveries of food and beverages.
- Northwestern Mutual Club Lounges: Whether you have ten or close to 200 in your group, you can reserve this space. It's fully customizable to accommodate different groups and offers unobstructed views of the arena.
Take note that tickets are sometimes available with added amenities. A free parking pass, a team T-shirt or cap, and coupons for food at specific vendors are some of things that may come with a ticket.Getting to a Milwaukee Bucks Game
If you live, work, or are staying in downtown Milwaukee, you could walk to the stadium. If you're driving, you might be lucky enough to find a spot on the street, or you can park at a structure, such as the ones on 5th Street and Highland, for a fee. Other options include the following:
- Biking: The 5th Street Parking Structure has free bike parking.
- Public transportation: Routes 19, 33, and 80 through the Milwaukee County Transit System travel close to the arena.
- Taxis/Uber/Lyft: You can get dropped off and picked up on Juneau Avenue.